Sweet Child O' Mine

Not So Tiny Complications

"Well, that certainly complicates things a bit..." I mused, laughing dryly. "Can we stop by Rite Aid or something? I'm in major need of cough drops and Orange Juice."

"That's all you've got to say to that? That it complicates things 'a bit' and you've got to get cough drops and juice? Figures..." Brian muttered, shaking his head.

"Well, what the hell am I supposed to say?! She's probably fucking lying anyways, from what I hear she is known to be a deceitful bitch. How far along is she supposedly? Her stomach's too skinny to have a kid in her," I snapped back. I'm an easily irritated person when sick.... then again, aren't we all?

"She says two months."

"And how long has she been saying that?"

He stayed quiet. Argument won. I rolled my eyes. "There's Rite Aid," I pointed out, not wanting to dwell on the subject. It just wasn't my thing. He grumbled something like an 'I knew that' but pulled in anyway, I got out of the car and made my way inside. And then realized the place was freaking huge. I went up to the nearest store clerk. "Hey, can you help me find orange juice, cough drops, tissues, and cough medicine?" I asked, tugging on the sleeves of my hoodie. I heard Brian scoff and chose to ignore that. I seemed to do a lot of ignoring these days.

The kid started spluttering wordlessly then decided to nod instead, leading me down aisles to get the stuff I needed. "Such a fucking tease..." Brian muttered from behind me. Again, ignored.

The kid checked out my items and then finally spoke real words. "Ca-can I have a *ahem* a-autograph?" He smiled shyly, holding out a paper and marker to the both of us. I smiled back.

"Sure, what's your name?"

"Um... It's uh-- ha, funny you should ask that.... It's Brian."

I bit back a howl of laughter. Oh, the irony. Two guys named Brian and polar opposite.... Well, I found it pretty ironic. I signed my name and passed it to Syn. "Thanks for helping me out, maybe I'll see you next time at a concert whenever we come back to Tennessee?" I suggested, grabbing the bag. He stayed quite but nodded feverishly. I chuckled, waved, and left.

"Do you just flirt with everyone or is it just me?" Brian asked when we left, sounding rather annoyed.

"Oh, no, it's not just you. I flirt for fun." I shrugged, getting back in the passenger's seat. "So how long is it going to take us to catch up now?"

"Not too long..."

I sure hoped so.

----

We finally got back with the rest of the buses. Seriously, if it took any longer to catch up, one of us would've been killed. The only problem was choosing.... "Where have you been?" Luke yelled as soon as I got back to the guys.

I laughed then coughed. "Funny you should ask that..."

"You're sick." Jamie groaned. "Great! Just what we needed..."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not like I'm the lead singer. I can still play guitar, just keep microphones away and have just Luke sing for a while. I'll hang out on Motley's bus so I don't get you guys sick." I coughed again, grimacing.

Luke looked like he was going to yell at me again before Jake stepped up. "Guys, chill, it's not exactly her fault she got left behind and stuck in the rain, which is how I'm guessing she got sick. It's like she said, she's not the lead singer so it won't affect too much, just cut out the songs that she sings in and she'll still be able to play. Jules is sick right now and needs medication so the sooner she gets rest, the sooner she'll be back on her feet."

They all (including me) stared at him in shock. Jordyn being the first to recover said, "Yeah, sure. He's right. Just going to need to keep an extra eye on her on stage so as she won't pass out or something."

Wow, most I've heard him talk in a while.

The other three sighed but muttered some kind of agreement. I coughed and sniffled pathetically. God, I hate being sick. And the fact that I'm actually going to have to thank Brian for this.... I think I'll wait on that one for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
Sorry!! Sorry sorry sorry for no updating yesterday, lmao. Got busy. xD
I have found a new addiction! And it is called Dynasty Warriors 6 for XBOX 360 x] It is the shit.

COMMENTZSSSS