Sweet Child O' Mine

"Who says I kissed her?"

Third Person

No one knew how it happened, but it did. Juliet got sick again. Out of no where, but this time was worse. She was shaking nearly to the point of convulsing, sweating in bucketfuls (exaggeration but that's what it felt like to her), cold one minute and hot the next, coughing to the point of choking, so tired she couldn't sleep, her throat incredibly sore, and chest aching like no tomorrow. Jamie was freaking out, Jordyn didn't know what to do, Luke already passed out, Max was busy driving me to a hospital with Avenged and the Motley bus behind us, Jake was trying to get her to stop coughing by sitting Juliet up and rubbing her back. It was a nice gesture, but it wasn't working.

Juliet felt like a stupid fish out of water, gasping for air helplessly. As soon as Max put the van in park, Jake picked her up and literally ran her into the hospital. A woman at the front desk showed them to a room hurriedly, she called for a doctor and he was there not a half minute later.

"Juliet!" Zack yelled, running into the room, pushing the nurses away from him to sit on the side of the bed. He gripped Juliet's hand in his, tearing up. The doctor was trying to get him out of the room, but he wouldn't have any of it. "She's my daughter," Zack snapped. "I'm fucking staying." He added with a growl, glaring viciously at the man who was trying to usher him away.

Juliet silently cheered him, smiling ever-so-slightly as Jake barged in with Nikki hot on his heels. The doctor gave up trying to get people out, but set the limit at four, so Brian got in before everyone else. Zack and Nikki sat at one side of the bed while Jake and Brian were on the other. The doctor maneuvered around them, having to get them to move every once in a while. "This is to get her to sleep...." He explained, holding up a needle for them to see. He stuck it in her arm and Juliet winced but fell asleep immediately, her irregular breathing evening out but still ragged and wheezy. The fever recorded was at 103 degrees, worrying all who was in the room. "How did this happen?"

"We're not really sure.... She was sick a couple weeks ago but seemed to have gotten over it, now all of a sudden she's, like, deathly sick again," Jake explained shakily. "She was perfectly fine when she went to bed last night, I have no clue where this came from."

He nodded silently, telling the nurses to get him some sort of medicine and an IV. "She going to have to stay overnight, for obvious reasons, and maybe a little longer... Have any of you had Mononucleosis before and shared a drink with her or anything?" He asked.

Jake looked stricken. "Shit! Uh, I have...but that was years ago, can it seriously still affect people this late?"

"If they have a weak immune system, yes." He nodded. "It looks like I know what we might be dealing with... Or it could be just a severe flu. Either way, it's going to be a while before she gets better."

Nikki nodded, his jaw clenched and eyes tight around the edges. "Knowing her, she won't let this get her off the stage.... so we're going to have to do whatever we can to make sure that happens." He looked up at the other three men in the room. "Seriously. I know Juliet, she'll lie, she'll deceive, she'll even try to bribe you... she's weird like that, not to mention incredibly stubborn. So, seriously, don't let it get to any of you. The others already know this, so I don't have to inform them. Got it?"

All three nodded in agreement, looking at Juliet with concern.

"Good. Now stop staring at her like she's going to keel over any second. It's just either mono, or a bad flu, nothing worse. So chill out, take a breather, and for God's sakes, stop smothering the poor girl!"

----

JULIET

"So I either have mono or the flu?" I asked, already having sat up and stared at the group in front of me, eyebrows raised. Nikki nodded. "So why the hell are you ALL staring at me as if I'm going to die?"

Fall Out Boy, TAI..., Cobra, and My Chem decided to join us, all of them worried about my health and wondering if I was going to die. Pete told me he would be mad if I did, because he just signed us and whatnot, but then freaked out when he seriously thought I was going to because Jordyn had to be a dick and told him I had cancer. Needless to say (though I'll do it anyway), he got smacked for that.

The doc walked back in, waving a manila folder in the air. "So what's the verdict?"

"Just the flu," He informed us. We all sighed in relief. "Granted, it's a severe one, but it's still not as bad as mono. Here's some meds, and I'm going to need whoever to sign you out. A nurse will be here in a moment with your clothes." He smiled a little and left.

"You know, for someone who supposedly hates hospitals, you sure do visit them a lot..." Max commented, tossing a bag on the bed. I blew a raspberry at him and made everyone turn around while I quickly got changed into an orange shirt that said "Be nice to nerds", jeans, white Etnies with colorful flowers on the sides, a Batman hoodie, Ray Bans, fingerless gloves, and one of Vengeance University's necklaces.

"Done," I announced, climbing out of bed carefully. I was still "crippled", you know, my foot was hurting like a bitch and I still felt lightheaded. Brian being the closest and grabbing my arm for balance really didn't help with thattiny problem of mine. I raised my other arm and coughed into the crook of my elbow, wincing. "Ow..."

~*~

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I jolted awake when I heard Michelleshouting fucking shrieking. "God! We finally have sex and you say her name?! Are you that fucking stupid?!"

I sat up, confused, Jake shrugged when I looked at him and pulled me onto his lap which I'd been using as a pillow. "You feeling any better?" He asked softly, stroking my hair. I mumbled something I didn't even understand and snuggled closer to him, nuzzling my nose in the crook of his neck. "I'll take that as a no?" He guessed, I nodded. "Sorry...." He muttered for the millionth time that day.

I prodded him in his side and kissed his cheek. "It's not your fault, it's just the flu coming back with a vengeance. Stress and whatnot caused this, though stress from what is the question in this current situation.... But I'm not worried about it and it's not your fault, so stop apologizing already," I said jokingly. Jake bit his lip doubtfully but didn't say anything further to press the subject. "So what are they fighting about now?"

"Guess Brian said some other girl's name when they did it."

"I'll go check it out since I'm damn curious now. Stay here, I don't want them yelling at you," I told him, shrugging off the blanket and standing up carefully and limped over to where Michelle and Brian looked like they were about to rip each others' throats out. My money was on Brian... just saying. "What's going on now?" I yawned, leaning in the doorway for support.

Both of them shot me evil looks until Brian noticed who it was and flushed in embarrassment. Well, that clears up who's name he moaned. I stifled my smirk. Michelle was still absolutely livid. "Ew. Gross. Can you please put some clothes on before I claw my eyes out?" I groaned, shielding my eyes from Michelle's nakedness. At least Brian had the decency to put boxers on..... not that really did much to keep me from being distracted. I heard ruffling and shuffling around. "Is it safe?" I asked cautiously, Brian told me it was all clear and I dropped my hand to see him right in front of me and Michelle gone. I stilled from the momentary shock of seeing him appear right in front of me like that. "So.... Three guesses, but I kind of know who it might be..."

Brian sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, but nodded nonetheless. "Are you mad?"

If anything, I should be flattered. "No, it's kind of weird though, not going to lie." I coughed, grimacing at the mucus building up in my throat and glared at my hair in annoyance when it fell into my eyes. "I need a haircut..." I huffed, trying to flick it out of the way.

He laughed and tucked some behind my ear, urging me to look up. So I made the stupid mistake of doing so. The lips that were probably on Michelle not too long ago made their way onto mine, and I swear I almost puked. I shoved Brian off, wiping my mouth. "Ew! You were just kissing Michelle and God knows where your mouth was, and now you're kissing me?! SICK!" I exclaimed, still remaining somewhat quiet. "Ugh, so fucking gross... Now I need to disinfect my mouth."

"Who says I kissed her?" He asked coyly, I shot him a weird look. How the hell could you fuck someone and not kiss them? That's just plain weird.... Unless they didn't--

"Oh my God! That's just---" I vomited a little in my mouth at the visual I was getting. "IT BURRRRNNNSS!!" I cried out, running to the bathroom to wash out my mouth and hopefully the pictures off Michelle giving Brian head out of my...er...head. "Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!" I chanted, shaking my head violently as I walked back out to the lounge area of Pete and Joe's bus. Everyone gave me weird looks and I plopped back down on Jake's lap, hiding my face in his chest. "So. Fucking. GROSS!!"

"Thinking perverted thoughts again, Juliet?" Luke asked teasingly. I grabbed a random object and threw it in the direction of his voice. "OW!" He yelped.

"I will be scarred for life now. Seriously. EW!!" I squealed, wanting to burn that from my memory.

"Brian, what did you do to my daughter?" Zack asked protectively, I could visualize the arch look he was giving the lead guitarist.

"Nothin'." Brian chirruped 'innocently', I felt the other side of the couch sink and looked up a little bit to glare hatefully at him. He grinned cheekily back and stuck his tongue out at me, making crude hand gestures near his crotch.

I squealed again. "GROSS!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY an update, right?
xD
I got bored.... tried to make it funny. :P
Let me know what you think?

Oh. Em. Gee.
I just noticed I have NINE stars, yo!!! xD
One more to go!! ^-^ *Excited*