Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Our Talk.

“What do you want?” I asked turning away from Zacky.

“I want to talk to you,” He answered sitting down in the sand, “please.”

“Fine, hurry up.” I spat looking at all the waves.

“Why are you mad at me?” He asked softly.

“I’m not mad at you.” I answered softly, playing with the sand in front of me.

“Yes you are, you haven’t spoken or looked at me.” He sighed, I could hear the hurt in his voice. “Please tell me.” He begged.

I sniffled, mentally cursing myself for being so emotional. “I-I don’t want to answer.”

He sighed, “Amy.” I jumped slightly when his arm wrapped around me, “are you mad cause Gena’s here?” He asked.

I nodded slowly.

“Are you jealous?”

I looked down at my hands in my lap, “no.”

I felt his hand cup my right cheek, turning my head so I could look at him. “You are…” I looked down at the sand, “Amy please look at me.”

I sniffled and looked up slowly, “what?” My voice cracked slightly.

“I’m sorry.”

I frowned, “what?”

“I’m sorry I made you upset, I wasn’t thinking last night when Gena asked if she could come over, I was thinking with my dick.” He admitted looking down, “I didn’t stop to think how it would make you feel, I’m a complete asshole.”

“I could be nice and say you weren’t… but you were.” I said slowly.

He laughed, “see that’s what I love about you.”

“What?” I asked frowning.

“You never sugar coat things,” He answered brushing my bangs away from my eyes, “you always tell me the truth.”

I felt my lips smile weakly. “Thanks Zacky.”

He grinned and rested his forehead against mine, his bright green eyes making my stomach do back flips. I gulped nervously and let my eyes flicker down to my hands in my lap. He chuckled softly and reached over to lace our fingers together, his thumb rubbing the palm of my hand.

“Amy?”

“Yes?” I asked looking up into his eyes again.

“Do you think… that maybe sometime we could go out without everyone?” He asked nervously, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

I bit my lip while I stared at him, going over the outcomes in my head out of habit. He sighed slowly and looked down at our hands for a few seconds. “Zacky…”

“Huh?” He asked still looking down.

“Are you sure Johnny wouldn’t mind?” I asked smiling.

His eyes lit up as he looked up at me, a smile on his face. “No, I just asked him permission.” I giggled quietly, “is that a yes than?”

I nodded and threw my arms around his neck, tackling us into the sand. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing my body against his. I giggled and continued to roll around in the sand with him, ignoring the loud barking from above us.

“ZACKY!”

Both of us cringed at the high pitched voice, turning up to see Gena waving her hands at us.

“What does she want now?” He whined, flailing his arms and legs around.

I giggled softly, “well you did tell her to come over so you guys could talk, she probably isn’t to happy to see me and you laying on top of each other.”

He sighed and hit his head against the sand, “I forgot all about her actually,” I giggled, “maybe I should tell her your upset and want someone to talk to.”

I smiled lightly, “do whatever you want.” I murmured as I untangled myself from him, “I’ll be here playing with Ichabod.” I answered as the little black dog pranced over. Mr. Doodles hanging out of his jaws like nothing.

“Alright, I’ll be right back. I think I might get my board to so we can put in some more practice time.” He smiled before standing up and walking over to Gena.

I sighed and laid back in the sand, letting Ichabod crawl onto my tummy. His tail wagging fast enough that it looked like a black blur. I giggled and ran my fingers through his soft fur, letting my eyes close slowly.

*
*

“Amy?”

I frowned and turned my head to the side, to comfortable to open my eyes at the moment.

“Come on wake up.” The voice laughed, shaking my shoulder a bit harder.

I groaned and let my eyes flutter open, the first thing they landed on was Zacky’s bright green eyes.

“About time you woke up.” He laughed, “have fun sleeping?”

“How long have I been out?” I asked sitting up slowly.

“Maybe half an hour, I just came and sat down behind you.” He answered smiling at me, “Ichabod finally left you alone though, he kept licking your toes.”

“Ew.” I grimaced and wiggled my toes around, “that’s gross.”

“How?”

“I don’t like having people touch my toes,” I answered digging my toes into the sand, “I don’t like people touching my feet period.” If only he knew why.

He frowned and draped an arm around my shoulders, “how come?”

“I don’t know, when I did used to wear sandals everyone would say my feet are small.” I answered resting my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent slowly.

“Well I have to admit they are small,” I groaned, “but their cute.” He added kissing my forehead, his cold snakebites making me shiver.

“Thanks I guess,” I replied slowly looking up at him, “Gena’s probably mad at me.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m hogging you.” I answered smiling cutely.

He chuckled, “it’s kinda hard when your that cute,” I giggled, “and when you laugh like that.”

I smiled and pressed a kiss to his neck slowly, wondering what his reaction would be. I didn’t even know where that came from actually.

“A-Amy.”

I lifted my head up to look at him, “yes?”

He smiled down at me, “nothing,” He smiled and pressed our lips together, looking straight into my eyes. I giggled quietly and pressed my lips against his again, “we should get back to everyone before they come looking for us.”

*
*

“You know I saw that.” Brian smirked sitting down next to me.

I nearly choked on the bite of food in my mouth, “you saw what?” I asked swallowing.

“You two kissing.” He answered, that infamous smirk of his growing with each second, “about time you two did too.”

I groaned, “who else saw?”

“Everyone except Gena, she had to go inside for something.” He answered smiling at me, “it’s all right you know, Johnny was finally glad you two were.”

I smiled lightly and took another bite out of my burger, chewing and swallowing before I answered him, “your not going to torture me now are you?”

He shook his head, “nah, your to awesome for us to do that to.” I laughed, “are you going swimming with us right now?”

“I just got out of the ocean,” I whined, “I finally got warm.”

He laughed again, “we’re not going swimming there, we meant in the pool.” He nodded his head over to it. “Johnny’s so spoiled it’s heated.”

I smiled at the thought, “than I guess I’ll get in,” He smiled, “how about we make a bet though?"

He rose his eyebrow, “alright I’m interested.”

I smiled, “alright, if you can beat me at water volleyball I’ll get whatever pierced or tattooed that all of you decide on.”

“And if I lose?” He asked.

“Well… than you have to shave your head and get a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of it.”

His jaw dropped, “WHAT?!”

I giggled, “to pussy to accept?”

He narrowed his eyes, “oh your fucking on.”

*
*

“NO! THAT’S NOT FAIR BRIAN CHEATED!” I screamed splashing water at the smirking guitarist.

“You never said we couldn’t cheat, we won, so we get to decide your fate.” He laughed evilly.

I whimpered and dunked myself under the water, a few seconds later someone gripped my sides and pulled me back up. I giggled as Zacky placed me on his shoulder, one of his hands resting on my inner thigh.

“ Don’t worry they wont get anything bad,” He smiled up at me, “having fun now?”

I nodded, “where’s Gena?”

“She had to leave,” His smile widened as he slipped me off his shoulder, “so now I get to spend all my time with you.”

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, my toes barely touching the bottom of the pool. “I’m glad, I didn’t like being jealous.”

He laughed, the simple action sending shivers down my spine. “I was actually jealous of the Berrys' earlier.”

“Why?” I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

“Cause you were smiling and talking with them,” he answered, his rough fingertips rubbing circles into my back, “and now your talking and smiling with me.”

I smiled wider, “you know everyone’s staring.”

He laughed, “just ignore them.”

I smiled and nuzzled my nose against his neck, completely forgetting that people were around us. I couldn’t care about anything else in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe i love this chapter.
can i have 5 or more comments? I have 82 right now.
My spring break is horrible, it keeps raining over here!!!!