Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Fire.

“Please stop!” I cried, tears running down my face and onto the leather sofa, “it hurts please!” I screamed, trying so desperately to get my feet away from the flames.

The monster of a man sitting next to me merely laughed and motioned for his friend to hold the lighter closer to the bottom of my feet. “This is what you get for trying to run away,” He smirked, grabbing my face to force me to look at him, “did you really think you could get away from me? Your mine Amy.”

My screams increased as his friend brought the lighter closer to my skin, the smell of burning flesh slamming into my senses.


“AMY!”

I jumped from shock as Matt’s loud voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I blinked a few times before looking up at him, “huh?”

“We’ve been asking what your going to eat for like ten minutes,” He frowned motioning towards the waiter, “you just kept staring at your straw.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled before placing my order quickly, “just thinking.”

Everyone looked at me unsure for a few seconds, finally they returned to their previous conversations. I sighed and crossed my legs Indian style, taking off my flip-flops to look at the scars on the bottom of my feet. When I had been being tortured it felt like all of my skin had been burnt, but later on I saw that they had simply made a large X over each of my feet. The skin that was scarred couldn’t feel anything, I could probably walk on hot coals and not be bothered that much.

I was once again brought from my thoughts when Zacky’s fingers ran along my ankle, I glanced up to find his eyes trained on my feet, an unhappy expression over his face. I glanced back down when his fingers ran over the X’s, I could barely even feel his touch but I could feel it.

“I want to kill him.”

“But then you’d go to jail.”

“But he’d be dead, he deserves to be dead after what he did to you.” The cold edge to his voice made me want to inch away, but deep down I knew it was only there because he hated seeing me hurt. He was nothing but a big softie.

“Zacky,” I placed my hand over his, “don’t sink to his level, even if he did hurt me all those years don’t sink to his level.”

He sighed quietly, his fingers lacing together with mine. “Would you be mad if I did kill him anyway?”

“Yes,” I answered right away, “and then millions of girls wouldn’t like Avenged anymore because your not in it.” I smiled resting my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, “I guess your right…” I smiled, “you know it’s impolite to stare fuckers.”

Everyone rolled their eyes, “it’s impolite to curse Zachary.” Val smiled sweetly.

“Zacky?”

All of our heads snapped over to the end of the table, a faint groan escaping Zacky. There, in all her tanned glory was Gena, a fake smile plastered on her face as she looked at our hands.

“Hey… Gena…”

Her smile widened a bit, “I thought that was you,” She giggled, “how’ve you been?”

“Fine,” Zacky muttered chewing on the inside of his cheek, “erm who are you here with?”

“I work here now,” She answered sitting down next to me, on instinct I started to tense up, not liking the mood coming off of her, “who’s this?”

“This is Amy, Johnny’s little sister and my girlfriend”

She narrowed her eyes at me, letting her eyes run over my figure slowly. “Ah, that’s why your dating her.” She laughed.

“What?” Johnny frowned.

“She’s got big tits, that’s all.” She shrugged and got comfortable in her seat, “Zacky’s obsessed with them, so that’s why he’s dating you.”

I looked down at my feet, chewing on my bottom lip as she continued to explain why else Zacky was dating me. I finally let out a small whimper and scooted away from the table, disentangling my fingers from Zacky’s.

“Amy?”

“I think I’m going to go walk home, I’m getting cramps.” I muttered grabbing my purse before hurrying out of the place.

Zacky’s POV:

“What the fuck Gena?” I spat, anger pumping through me when I saw Amy walk out of the restaurant. This was supposed to be a nice relaxing celebration for her, but nope Gena had to ruin that.

“What? I didn’t do anything. She should learn not to be so sensitive.” She smirked crossing her arms over her chest.

I glared at her before grabbing Amy’s flip-flops, how she took off without noticing I’ll never know. “You’re a fucking bitch, I’ve told you over and over again to stay the fuck away so just listen alright? None of us like you.” I growled before storming away from the table.

Luckily Amy hadn’t gotten that far when I got outside, it only took a quick jog for me to get over to her. “Amy.”

“Yes?” She glanced at me.

“You shouldn’t have left, Gena’s nothing but a bitch,” I sighed grabbing her arm to stop her, “and you forgot these.” I laughed holding up her shoes.

She laughed weakly, “no wonder it felt like I was forgetting something,” I chuckled and handed them over, “you should go back with them, I don’t want to ruin your night.”

“Your not ruining it, this was supposed to be your night.” I sighed wrapping my arms around her, “I don’t know if I want to go back there, Gena probably wont take the hint and will keep bothering us.”

She sighed, “I feel bad for leaving though.”

“How bout this, I’ll call the guys and tell them to bring our food home, and we can go back to the place and relax.” I offered smiling.

She nodded slowly, “sounds nice.”

Normal POV:

“Are they mad?” I asked walking into Zacky’s bedroom. Poor Pinkly was laying in the corner of his room, staring at Ichabod who kept circling her. I regret suggesting that they have puppies.

“No, Val and Lacey bitched out Gena though,” Zacky chuckled patting the bed next to him, “lay down with me.” He pouted.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down next to him, curling into his side, “your comfortable.”

“It’s all my fat, it’s magically comfortable.”

I snorted, “nice Zacky,” I leaned up to kiss his chin, “am I comfortable?”

“Let’s see,” He grinned before flipping us over, resting his head on my chest, “fuck yeah! And just so you know these aren’t why I’m dating you, their just a plus.”

I laughed, running my fingers through his hair, “thanks Zachary.”

He growled, “don’t call me that.”

“Why not Zachary?”

His fingers pinched my hip roughly, “I fucking hate being called Zachary,” He hissed into my chest, “how would you like it if I called you Amy-Lynn?”

“I really wouldn’t care,” I laughed shrugging, “it doesn’t bother me at all.”

He pouted, “that’s no fair.”

“I know,” I laughed bringing his mouth up to mine, “what’re we watching?”

“Daisy of Love,” He answered looking back at the TV, “I don’t know why people think she’s hot, she looks like a fish.”

I snorted, “but she has big tits.”

He shrugged, “their fake,” He looked up and smiled at me, “yours aren’t.”

I frowned, “their not that fucking great damnit,” I shoved him off me and onto his back, “their just fucking there so babies can suck on them for food.” I growled before storming out of the room.

I knew I had to be over reacting but I couldn’t help it. What Gena had said earlier was still lodged into my mind, it was beginning to become a nagging fear that those stupid things on my chest were the only reason that Zacky was with me.

I shut my bedroom door a bit harder than needed before I laid down on my bed. I knew I was probably making Zacky think he had done something wrong, but I couldn’t help it. I felt ticked off and annoyed even though I knew I shouldn’t be.

My bedroom door creaked open before someone’s weight pressed down on the opposite side. “I’m sorry?”

I laughed weakly, turning my head to the side, “you didn’t do anything…”

“Than why are you so upset?” He asked running his fingers along my collarbone.

I sighed, “it’s that noticeable?”

He nodded.

“It’s nothing really, Gena just ticked me off earlier…”

“Really? That’s it?” He laughed, “Amy-Lynn,” I cringed, I guess it did matter if he called me by that, “told you it’d get you annoyed, but anyway just ignore Gena. She’s pissed off that I like you more than her, anyone with eyes can tell that I value you more than I did her.”

I stared at him, “I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say they value me.”

He rolled his eyes playfully, “oh shut up,” I laughed, “plus I think your much prettier than her,” I felt my cheeks burn from blushing, “did that make you feel better?”

I nodded slowly, “I’m sorry I got pissed off,” I laughed weakly, “I guess I did over react.”

“Sort of,” He smiled cuddling into me, “now let me lay down and sleep.”

I rolled my eyes, “yes Sir.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I have 157.