Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Annoying Twilight Actors.

Adam chuckled, “are you cold?” He asked noticing that I had my arms crossed and I was shivering slightly.

“Sort of.” I admitted laughing weakly.

I felt my body tense slowly when he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder slightly unsure what to do. He chuckled lightly and rubbed circles into my shoulders, his chest rising and falling faster.

“Are you okay?” I asked picking up my head, I couldn’t help but notice how things swirled slightly... That wasn’t normal at all.

He nodded, “yeah,” He smiled weakly, “you okay? Your looking kind of green.”

“W-what did you do to me?” I asked trying to shove him off, my limbs felt like boiled spaghetti noodles, I felt weak, useless.

“I didn’t do anything.” He answered as I slumped into the sand.

“W-what did you give me?” I asked feel vomit raising in my throat.

“A date rape drug,” He answered shrugging, my eyes widened in shock, “what you didn’t think I’d want to get into your pants?” He laughed tugging on my capris, “I knew you wouldn’t be willing so I had to have a little help.” His fingers unbuttoned them quickly, tugging down the zipper.

“No.” I tried to sit up but just fell back into the sand.

He chuckled, “the more you struggle the more sick you’ll get,” He tossed my capris over my shoulders, I felt tears leaking out from the corner of my eyes as he stared at my lower half, a sick smile coming over his face. “Your probably enjoying this.”

“No,” I sobbed, “please don’t.” I tried to sit up but I couldn’t move, my muscles felt useless, like I was paralyzed.

“That wont work on my sweets,” He smiled and brought his hands up to my tank, pushing it above my head and tossing it away.

I felt vomit rise into my mouth when my bra and panties joined my other clothes. He laughed lightly as I managed to tilt my head to the side to puke.

“Aw isn’t that cute,” He teased scooting us away from the puke, “now don’t you dare do that again.” He nudged my legs open with one of his knees, the other reaching down to his pants.

I felt my tears speed up as I felt him positioning himself between my legs, I tilted my head up and tried to listen to the music blasting out from the house. It was no use, his pants and the waves were drowning out the lyrics. I screamed as a sharp pain shot through my hips, the same feeling that I had gone through whenever I had been raped.

I closed my eyes and tried to block everything out, trying to ignore the bile raising in my throat. I swallowed against the new vomit and turned my head to the side, the tears leaking out of my eyes even though they were closed. I let out a loud sob when I felt his sweat dripping down onto my chest, his breathing getting more ragged with each passing second. All I had to do was wait for him to finish soon, and then wait until I could move so I could get my capris and get the cell phone from my pockets.

I felt myself vomit when I felt him let go inside me, a low growl coming from the back of his throat.

“Aw didn’t you like that?” He teased smacking my cheek lightly.

I managed to glare at him faintly, another wave of vomit making it’s way up my throat yet again.

“I guess not,” He chuckled and stood up, zipping himself back in his pants, “I’ll see you around some time.” He smirked before walking towards the house, it hit me then that he was just going to leave me here, naked in all my own glory. I sobbed louder as I looked around trying to find my capris, I finally saw them an inch or so under my foot.

“Please let me get them.” I begged as I tried to stretch out my leg, I winced and started to strain my muscles, managing to get my leg down to them somehow. I let out a cry of relief as I managed to drag my leg back up. My muscles felt like they were slowly coming back to life, I managed to get my hand down enough to grab them and pull them up to me. I reached into the pocket and pulled out the phone, I was unsure who to call first but finally I decided on Matt since he was the biggest.


I felt fresh tears rise into my eyes as I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling fan that was going round and round. I was faintly aware of Ichabod licking the moisture off my cheeks, his feeble attempt to make me feel better.

“Amy? You up yet?” Johnny asked knocking on my bedroom door. Today was the day that we’d get on a plane, fly to Hawaii and check into the competition.

“Yeah,” My voice gave away the fact I had been crying, “I’m up.”

My door opened slowly, “are you okay?” He asked walking over to the bed slowly.

I looked at him and shook my head feebly, my bottom lip trembling violently. It was times like these that I hated being so emotional. “W-Why me?”

He frowned and sat down, pulling me into his arms, “why what?”

“Why do I have to get raped and hurt? What did I do to deserve all this fucking shit?” I sobbed as I clutched his shirt.

He sighed, finally understanding what I was so upset about. “I really wish I could give you an answer, but I cant,” Way to comfort me brother, “but I do know that we’re going to try to prevent you from ever getting hurt again. It broke all of our hearts to see you so upset the first few days you were here.”

“I-it did?” I asked sniffling.

He nodded, “of course, your family to us all. Your like the guys’ little sister and the girls think of you the same way. Fuck the night Adam hurt you we were up all night trying to think of ways to cheer you up, so when we went to go say that we came up with a way we found you and Zacky snuggling together,” I blushed, “all we have to do is stick you with Zacky and your happy, it’s like he’s the solution to get rid of your sadness.”

I smiled softly, “I just wish I hadn’t gone through all of that, I never had a normal childhood and I never will.”

“I know, but think of it this way, it’s made you a lot stronger, and when you have your own kids I’m sure you’ll make sure that they have everything that you never did.”

“Yeah… and I’m sure all of you will be there to spoil them rotten.” I laughed weakly as I reached up to wipe the tears off my face.

He chuckled, “you know it,” I smiled softly, “are you better now?” He asked brushing my bangs from my eyes.

I nodded slowly, “yeah, thanks Johnny.” I hugged him tightly, “you really are a great big brother.”

I could feel proudness radiating off of him, “thanks Amy, you’re a great little sister.” I smiled against his shirt, “I think we should get going now, plus we still have to get Ichabod into his carrier.”

*
*

“Your all fucking spoiled.” I grumbled as I watched 10,000 B.C on Johnny’s PSP.

“How are we spoiled?” Brian pouted.

“One, we’re on a fucking private jet, two, it’s stocked with beer from Europe, and three, your Avenged Sevenfold, everyone spoils you.” I answered not looking up from the little screen, I swear I loved this movie to no end.

“Ah you’ve got a point there,” Jimmy laughed, “but since your part of the Avenged family your spoiled you.”

“I didn’t think about that,” I chuckled turning the movie off, “here Johnny.” I handed it over to him.

He grinned, “I have a question Amy.”

“Hmm?”

“When’s your birthday?”

After that left his mouth I felt everyone’s eyes snap to me, their conversations dying down. I frowned and closed my eyes, I had been hoping that they wouldn’t ask, I was never one for parties.

“Two days from today.”

“WHAT?!” They all chorused.

I flinched, “I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it.” I grumbled looking down at my capris.

“Not a big deal? Your turning nineteen! And this will be the first time we get to go to one of your birthday parties!” Johnny grunted, “it’s kind of cool that you get to celebrate it in Hawaii but still, you should have told us.” He scolded shaking a finger at me.

“I’m sorry,” I sighed looking down, “I just don’t like parties after what happened.”

Even though I wasn’t looking at them I knew their gazes had softened, “Amy… trust me nothing like that will happen,” Johnny reassured, “but we’re taking you out to eat and as soon as we get back into Huntington your having a party.”

“Fine.”

Zacky’s POV:

“Alright Zacky, if you even touch my sister in a way that makes her uncomfortable your dead alright?” Johnny warned as he held out our room key, “if she doesn’t want to share a room with you ether come get us, do not make her pissed off or upset.”

I rolled my eyes as I took the key, “come on dude I wouldn’t do that,” He frowned slightly, “plus it looks like you have more to worry about than me.” I growled motioning over towards Amy.

She had gone off to check into the competition, right now she was waiting her number and division, but that Kellan guy had decided he was going to go over and chat her up. Anyone with eyes could see she didn’t like him flirting with her, but nope he kept trying to make her flirt back. It was getting on my last fucking nerve to, he didn’t have any right to do that with my girl.

Finally the receptionist handed Amy her stuff, Amy smiled, thanked her, and hurried over to us without even muttering good-bye.

“Fuck you think he’d take a hint.” She muttered as we walked towards the elevators.

“I thought he had a girlfriend or something,” Lacey muttered looking deep in thought, “hopefully if she sees that she’ll notice that you don’t like him.”

“He’s annoying.” Amy stated randomly, “the whole time he was talking to me he kept talking about Twilight.”

I chuckled as my arm wound around her waist, “just ignore him, at least I’m not that nerdy that I talk about being in a band all the time.” I smiled.

She grinned, “if you did, I’d still be with you.”

“Oh really? And why is that?”

“Because you’re the rock to my star homeboy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile, I've had some writers block on this one. But updates should be coming out faster on all my stories because I'm on summer break! Yes!!!
So comments? I have 166!
Also go check out my new stories Bring Me Closer To You {johnny fic}
and All Around Me, {brian adoption fic}

SEXY TIME IS COMING!