Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Home Again.

“We’re finally home!” I cried as I pulled Zacky off the plane and into Huntington airport.

Zacky chuckled, “calm down!”

“No! We’re home!” I giggled as I threw my arms around him.

He smiled, “you know what this means right?”

“No…”

“Wedding planning.” He smiled pressing our lips together, “and well… I wanna get married before we go on tour.”

“When are you going on tour?” I asked sadly.

“First off, your coming with us,” He smirked, “and we’re leaving in four months.”

My jaw dropped, “four months?! I cant plan a wedding in four months!” I shrieked. There was no way that was even possible.

“Yes you can, because all of us are going to help.” Johnny grinned popping up at Zacky’s side, “actually if I remember correctly the girls and you have to go book a lot of shit tomorrow.”

I groaned, “why doesn’t anyone ever tell me this stuff?” I pouted burying my face into Zacky’s chest.

“Well I already got one thing done for you.” Zacky laughed as we walked through the crowded airport.

“And what would that be?” I asked grumpily.

“I already booked a place for the wedding,” I looked at him amazed, “well… I didn’t want you to have to much on your list to do.”

“But what if I had said no to marrying you?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Than we could have just had one big ass party!” Jimmy answered from behind me.

Zacky chuckled, “I would have been sad and cancelled the reservation,” He answered placing a kiss to my forehead, “I was thinking about something…”

“Hmm?” I asked as we walked to luggage claim.

“Do you want to spend the night at my house tonight?” He asked quietly.

My lips curved into a smile, “I’d love to, but should I ask Johnny first?”

“You don’t have to ask me Amy, he’s your fiancée after all. Plus I already know he asked you to move in with him.” Johnny laughed from next to me.

*
*

“So, what do you think?” Zacky asked we pulled to a stop in front of his house. It was a simple two story house about three blocks away from the house and not to far from everyone else’s place. There was a wrought iron gate around the house either to keep Ichabod safe while he was outside, or to keep some privacy.

“It’s gorgeous,” I grinned, “I love it.” I laughed as we both got out of the car.

“Good, come Ich let’s go give Mommy a tour.” Zacky grinned as he got Ichabod out of the back seat.

“Mommy?”

“Well since I’m his Daddy and you’re my fiancée, you’re his Mommy automatically.” Zacky laughed as we walked to the front door. “Can you hold him?”

I nodded and took the excited bundle out of his arms, giggling when Ichabod’s tongue darted out to lick my cheek. I scratched behind his ears as Zacky finally opened the front door and held it open for me, a huge grin on his face.

“We’re home Ich.” I grinned as I set the dog on the floor. Right away Ichabod darted away from us and down the hall, no doubt into the kitchen.

“Well I guess I’ll just have to give you the tour than.” Zacky laughed.

Zacky gave me a quick tour around the lower section of the house, the kitchen, dining room, living room, and even the backyard which had a rather nice looking pool. But knowing Zacky he just wanted to get on and show me the bedroom already, he practically dragged me up the stairs and into his room.

His room was quiet simple, the walls were a dark green while the trim around the room was black. The bed was pressed up against one of the walls, matching black bedside tables on either sides. The large bay window in the room was covered with black curtains, letting one small stream of light into the room. Otherwise it was simple, there was a small black dresser, and than two black doors. Most likely leading to the bathroom and his closet.

“I like it,” I walked over to the bed and jumped on it, “it’s simple.”

“Is that bad?” Zacky asked jumping on the bed next to me.

I shook my head, “not at all,” I smiled as I curled into his side, “I love it here.”

He grinned, “I was hoping you’d say that,” He kissed my forehead, “I’m tired.”

“Me too,” I yawned, “nap time.” I murmured sleepily.

“Yay.”

*
*

“AMY-LYNN!”

I groaned tiredly as Jimmy’s banshee like scream woke me up from my sleep, rudely interrupting the lovely dream I had been having about Zacky. When my eyes opened I realized that I was alone in bed, making the smile vanish from my face.

“AMY!”

My head perked up as a few sets of thunder footsteps grew louder and louder, before I could even sit up the bedroom door was flung open. Jimmy and Brian came running into the room, jumping onto the bed and narrowly missing me.

“What the hell?” I grumbled tiredly.

“We missed you.” Brian pouted rolling over until he was laying on me.

“Ugh! Get off me you fat ass!” I groaned trying to push him off.

“I am not fat!” Brian shrieked like a girl, “it’s water weight damn it!” He sobbed as he rolled off me.

“Mhm sure,” I laughed pushing him farther away from me, “where’s Zacky?”

“Downstairs,” Jimmy answered grinning, “I missed you.”

I smiled, “I missed you to Jimmy,” I yawned, “now before you two decide to lay on me again I’m getting up.” I laughed as I crawled out of the bed.

I wandered downstairs and into the living room, smiling when I saw Zacky going through his DVD’s. He took notice of me and grinned, “did they wake you up?”

I nodded slowly, “mhm, and Brian even rolled onto me.” I laughed as Ichabod jumped onto the sofa.

“Sorry, they wanted me to give them some movie.” Zacky answered finally finding the DVD he was looking for. “Hey dick heads come get this!” Zacky yelled.

I yawned tiredly as I ran my fingers through Ichabod’s fur, scratching behind his ear; causing his leg to twitch. Jimmy and Brian had already come back into the room and took the movie from Zacky, mumbling their good-byes to each of us before walking out of the house.

“Zacky?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you wanna go swimming?” I asked sending him a pleading smile.

He grinned, “sure, come on.” He quickly walked over and pulled me off the sofa, ignoring Ichabod who growled at him before walking over to his pet bed.

“I have to go change.” I laughed.

“No you don’t, we’re going in our underwear.” Zacky smirked picking me up before I could protest further.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I love you Zacky.”

“I love you too baby,” Zacky replied just as we walked outside, “now strip!” He ordered while setting me on my feet.

I flipped him off playfully before stripping out of my jeans and tank top, ignoring the feeling of his eyes burning into my skin. I sent Zacky a playful smirk before walking over to the pool and getting in. A few seconds later Zacky came jumping into the pool, literally. A wave of water washed over me, soaking my hair to my face and making me look like I had just been drowned.

“Your evil.” I grumbled pushing my hair from my eyes.

“You know you love me.” Zacky smiled wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled, “maybe…”

He pouted, “maybe? Only maybe?” He whined jutting out his bottom lip.

I giggled, “fine, I love you a lot.” I laughed wrapping my arms and legs tightly around him.

He smiled, “yay, I feel so loved.” I laughed again, “I love you to.” He smiled pressing our lips together.

I smiled against his lips before pressing mine back into his, a sudden wicked idea popping into my mind. On purpose oi ground my hips slowly into Zacky’s, smirking when he let out a strangled moan. I quickly pushed my tongue into his mouth, smiling weakly as we both started to fight for dominance.

My back came in contact with the side of the pool, making me moan when Zacky’s hips ground into mine again. I tore my mouth away from his, “here or bedroom?”

“Here,” He laughed, “I don’t have enough patience for us to walk up the stairs and shit.” He smirked as his fingers found the clasp of my bra.

I giggled quietly as the material sunk down, I quickly unwrapped my arms from around him and flung my bra to the side. Watching Zacky’s eyes turn a darker green then they already had. I flung my head back and moaned as Zacky’s hand clasped itself over my breast, squeezing the tender skin until it hurt. My nails raked along Zacky’s shoulders as his mouth attached itself to my neck, sucking and biting on the skin.

From somewhere under the water I could feel him poking my inner thigh, making another soft moan escape from my lips. “Zacky…”

“Hmm?” He murmured, biting down on my collarbone.

“No more teasing…” I whimpered, “please.” I added in a low whisper. I hated it when I had to beg for something.

“Hold on.”

Before I could ask what he meant I was suddenly flung over his shoulder, he quickly exited the pool and hurried over to one of the lounge chairs, sitting down before pulling me down onto his lap. “Here?”

He nodded, “here.” He growled before leaning down to bite my collarbone.

I moaned quietly and rubbed my hips into Zacky’s, smirking when a soft moan escaped from him. “Please more teasing.” I begged desperately, I needed to get rid of the tension in the pit of my stomach desperately.

Zacky chuckled, “fine baby.” He murmured before picking me up and off his hips.

I smiled softly and quickly wiggled my thong down my hips as far as I could. Zacky smirked at the expression on my face as he pulled his boxers down as far as he could. I stuck my tongue out at him quickly before getting off the chair and stepping out from my flimsy underwear.

I smiled nervously as I sat down on Zacky’s lap, trying to keep my breathing even. Zacky’s lips pressed into mine softly before rubbing his hips against mine, making me moan into his mouth. His tongue quickly darted in, massaging mine as he slowly pushed himself into me. I tore my mouth away from his and moaned loudly, digging my nails into his shoulders.

Zacky gripped my hips for me, helping me move up and down him slowly. I whimpered and rocked my hips into his, moaning as his tip brushed against the sensitive spot deep inside me. Annoyed with his slow pace I slapped his hands away, picking up my pace as I bounced up and down on him. Enjoying the way that our moans were mixing together.

A familiar burning sensation was building up in the pit of my stomach, making each of my moans come out higher than normal. A small scream escaped from lips as Zacky’s mouth enclosed around one of my nipples, biting down onto the skin before sucking.

The fire in the pit of my stomach was burning hotter and hotter with each passing second. Zacky’s breathing was becoming uneven as he thrust his hips up into mine, his tip hitting that deep spot within me each single time. I quickly pulled his mouth away from my chest and up to my mouth, shoving my tongue past his lips.

Our hips were slapping together at almost a painful rate, my muscles were clenching around him tighter and tighter. My peak seemed to be incredibly near but to far off for my liking. I tore my mouth away from Zacky’s to scream when his fingers pinched my clit, making pleasure shoot through my body.

That was all my body needed from him, my orgasm slammed into me, making me scream and dug my nails so deep into Zacky’s shoulders that it broke the skin. My muscles were twitching around Zacky, sending him over the edge right after me. Zacky growled and dug his nails into my hips, rocking them together as we rode out our orgasms for as long as possible.

After what seemed like years of us staying still Zacky’s fingers finally released their death grip on my hips. “That was… oh… shit… wow.”

I laughed weakly, “you took the words right out of my mouth,” I murmured pressing our chapped lips together softly, “we should do that in every room of the house.” I smiled.

He smirked, “well let’s get working on that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
did the sex suck?
Comments?
Yes she has to plan a wedding in four months!
Curious... should i knock her up?