Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Tattoos Man.

“I’m sorry that Ichabod got you suspended.” Zacky said swallowing a bite of his burger.

I shrugged my shoulders, chewing my food a few more times before swallowing, “I was bound to get suspended sooner or later, he just sped up the process.”

He looked at me for a few seconds, “you get in trouble a lot?”

I nodded my head as I looked around the pier, a few happy couples my age walking towards us all smiling, “yeah, the teachers seem to love picking on me almost.” I shrugged my shoulders. “So how come you said you were taking me to the studio when we came here?”

“Because I didn’t think you’d want to come if I said let’s go to the beach,” He shrugged his own shoulders, “you should try to teach me how to surf.”

I raised my eyebrow, “that was random.”

He laughed, “well it looks like fun, and since you already know how to I figured you’d be a great teacher.” He smiled.

I looked out towards the water, “I don’t really feel like surfing… I want a tattoo.” I blurted out looking towards him.

He looked at me for a few seconds, “what?”

“You said something random and so did I, I want a tattoo.” I answered simply.

He stared at me for a few seconds before a wicked smile made it’s way across his face, “your eighteen right?”

I nodded, “turned it a few weeks ago.”

“Then come with me.” He reached over and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the bench and down the pier.

“Zacky where the hell are you taking me?” I asked laughing lightly.

“To get a tattoo, if I get you one will you teach me to surf?” He asked whirling around to face me.

I stared at him in shock for a few seconds, “I-I can’t let you do that, they aren’t cheap, and Johnny would be furious.”

“No he wouldn’t, we had already been talking about getting you your first tattoo, and I’m Zacky Vengeance, I can afford to buy someone a tattoo.” He puffed out his chest.

I laughed lightly, “it’s still way to much.”

He jutted out his bottom lip, managing to make his eyes water and his bottom lip quiver pathetically, “please? It’ll make me happy.”

I groaned and looked away from him, “no more pouting!” Before I knew it he was back in my eye sight, his bottom lip quivering again as he sniffled, a truly heart breaking sight, “fine damnit!”

He grinned and laced our fingers together, pulling me towards one of the tattoo shops among the other stores. I groaned as Zacky practically skipped in, obviously pleased that he was the one getting me my first tattoo. Can’t you just tell how excited I am?

“Hey, is anyone open for a tattoo?” Zacky asked walking up to the counter, seeming completely comfortable with the setting around us.

The girl looked at him for a few moments flashing him a huge smile, “of course, my brother is and so am I.”

Zacky grinned wider, “great, cause my girl here wants to get a tattoo done.” I looked at Zacky amazed when the words my girl slipped from his lips. He meant my girl as in friends right?

Her eyes snapped to me, taking in my clothes and finally plastering on a nice fake smile, “alright, what does she want done?”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Zacky replied picking up on her bitchy mood.

She looked at me again, “what do you want done?” She asked in a complete uninterested tone. Oh how I wanted to reach over and slap that fucking bitch.

“I want the death bats on my hips.” I said with an equally bitchy tone towards her.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, “I’ll go get my brother.” She hissed before shoving away from the counter and disappearing into one of the stations.

“Bitch.” I muttered.

Zacky chuckled lightly and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, hugging me gently, “ignore her, you excited?”

I nodded my head just as a bright blue haired guy walked around the corner, looking close to my age. Right away a huge smile lit up his face as he took me in, not looking at Zacky.

“What can I do for you Babe?” He asked leaning against the counter, his bright blue eyes staring at me.

I smiled lightly, “I want to get death bats on my hips.” I said tapping my hips.

He looked down at my tank for a few seconds, “alright, I’ve got a design already in my station so come on back.”

I smiled again and walked around the counter, Zacky was about to follow me when the guy shook his head. “I don’t work with more than one person in the booth, my sister can take care of whatever you need.”

Zacky looked disappointed for a few seconds, obviously wanting to watch me get my tattoo, I smiled softly letting him know I was okay. He nodded, “I’ll be waiting outside okay?”

I nodded slightly disappointed, but at least I was getting my first ink done. I turned around and followed the guy back to his station, his sister glaring at me the whole time. I shook my head lightly as he held open the small door for me, letting me step in before he did.

“Just ignore my sister, she’s a bitch sometimes.” He laughed lightly as he sat down, “take a seat in death row.” He added.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I sat down, watching him get his things together.

“You don’t talk much do you?” He asked laughing lightly. Lift up your shirt please.” I blushed lightly and lifted it up to right above my breasts.

“Not really, I’m shy.” I answered resting my head back.

He laughed with a small nod, “I can understand that,” I smiled lightly, “so do you want these normal black or a different color?” He asked placing the design on my hips.

“Normal black.” I replied smiling.

He nodded, “alright, this might sting a bit for you but you’ll get used to it.”

I nodded as he turned on the little device in his hand, an annoying buzzing filling the room. I bit down on my lip and tilted my head back, wincing slightly when the needle dug into my skin. “Ow.”

He laughed lightly, “don’t worry you’ll get used to it, at least it’s not on your ribs, those hurt a bit more.” He looked up at me for a brief second. “You look really familiar by the way.” He replied going back to his work.

I winced slightly, “I-I surf.”

His head snapped up again, “you do?” I nodded, he paused for a few seconds, “fuck, you’re the girl that placed second a few days ago right?”

I nodded, “yeah.”

“Damn, you should have placed first, I mean come I’ve never seen a girl out there with the guys.” He looked down focusing on his work.

“Thanks, but I’m fine with second.” I replied slowly getting used to the dull ache in my hips.

He nodded with a smile, ignoring his sister who walked by scoffing at me, I swear I just wanted to shove something into her eye already. “So, your dating Zacky Vengeance?” He asked, his eyes flickering up towards me for a brief moment.

I shook my head, noticing that his lips twitched upwards for a few moments, “no, he’s my Brother’s band mate.”

“Brother?”

“Johnny Christ.” I answered, “the short one.” I threw in just for the hell of it.

He chuckled, “nice, I can see the resemblance in your heights.” I giggled quietly, “nice giggle by the way.”

I felt my cheeks heating up, something no guy has ever been able to do. “Thanks…” I paused trying to find something to compliment him on, “I like your hair.”

He laughed as he finished up the wing, “thanks, it’s a bitch to keep it the same color,” I giggled again, slightly embarrassed by that little noise, “do you need to take a break?”

I shook my head, “no, I’m used to it.” He grinned and continued to work on it.

“So… even thought you’ll probably say no… there’s a party later with a few local surfers, it would be cool if you came along.”

I stared at him for a few seconds, not sure what to say or do. He looked honestly nervous for my answer, his palm that was resting on my stomach was beginning to sweat. His eyes flickered up slightly to see my answer, chewing on the inside of his cheek.

“I’ll go, any chance to meet some surfers is great for me.”

He grinned, his dimples not as big as Matt’s but still big enough that they were adorable, “fuck yeah,” I laughed quietly, “do you want me to pick you up?”

I nodded, “sure, I don’t think my brother or his friends would be nice enough to take me.”

He smiled up at me, “should I be afraid?”

“No, I’ll tell them to play nice.” I smiled lightly, feeling my stomach bubbling from excitement.

Zacky’s POV:

“What do you mean your going out?” All of us chorused at Amy at the same time.

She flinched slightly, “I got asked to a party with a few other surfers so I want to go,” She replied, “I’m eighteen so you guys can’t ground me.”

“B-but we don’t want you to go.” I whined.

She sighed, “you guys want me to stop being so shy right?”

We all looked at each other and nodded, “of course, I want a crazy little sister who’s almost worse than Jimmy.” Johnny smiled towards her.

She laughed lightly, “no one is almost worse than Jimmy,” Everyone laughed, “and if you guys want me to stop being so shy and nervous around people than let me go okay?”

All of us looked at each other, worry showing from Johnny’s eyes. “A-alright, but don’t forget to ask for my phone so we can get a hold of you or you can call us.” He sighed.

She nodded and turned to look at the girls, “can you guys help me pick out something to wear?”

As soon as the words left her lips the girls were already dragging her up the stairs, Ichabod following after them. I sighed and leaned back, crossing my arms over my chest. I didn’t want Amy to go to this party, something told me that I wasn’t going to like the outcomes. The word boyfriend played through my head, that blue haired punk wouldn’t be good enough for her.

“Anyone else nervous about this?” My eyes snapped over to Leana, I could have sworn I saw her running up the stairs.

All of us nodded slowly, “I don’t like the idea of her going out to a party,” Johnny sighed scooting back into his seat, “but she did have a point though, if we want her to open up she has to live a little.”

We all nodded glumly.

Normal POV:

“No, that’s to dressy,” I watched as another shirt came flying past me and landed on the floor, “no that’s to casual.” I laughed as one of my tank tops flew towards Ichabod, landing on the poor sleeping dog. He lifted his head up and shook it, making the shirt fall down next to him. He stared at it before rolling over onto it, laying on his back with his stomach in the air.

“Guys, I really don’t have that long to get ready.” I glanced over at my clock, I had at least freaking fifteen minutes at the most!

They all groaned, suddenly a shirt and a pair of capris flew over and hit me in the face. I laughed and let them fall into my hands, a normal black tank top and my jean capris, it took them this long to find this?

“Okay, we’ll go downstairs and distract the guys so they don’t mangle your date.” They all giggled before hurrying out of the room.

I laughed light as I shook my head, I tugged off my clothes and on my new ones. Happy with the way I looked, I walked over to my mirror, putting on a quick layer of eyeliner before letting my hair down.

“How do I look Ich?” I turned around to let the dog look.

He rolled over onto his stomach, looking at me for a few seconds, finally he let out a low bark in response, whether he liked it or not I don’t know. Let’s just go with he did. I smiled and walked out of the room, my nerves coming back at full force.

“Johnny?!”

“Living room!”

I smiled and skipped into the room, slipping on my sandals before letting each of them look over my outfit. “Can I have your phone now?”

He nodded and tossed his phone over to me, “call me even if someone gives you a bad look, alright?”

“Yes sir.” I smiled making all of them laugh, well with the exception of Zacky.

“Have fun.” Zacky said looking at me, a sad look in his eyes.

I sighed knowing I was the reason he was upset, a small pang of guilt rippled through me. I was so caught up in my feelings that I jumped when the door bell rang, my nerves making my heart skip a beat.

“Well, I guess I’m leaving, I’ll be home before eleven.” I smiled and waved before walking over to the door. I opened it to see Adam standing there, scratching his bright blue head nervously. His nerves seemed to fade away when he realized it was me.

“Ready?”

I nodded, “bye guys!”
♠ ♠ ♠
drama coming.
comment.