Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Date.

“Do you want something to drink?” Adam yelled over the loud rap music that was blasting through the house.

I looked over to him and nodded, feeling squished by the amount of people cramped into this small beach house. He nodded and shoved his way through the crowd, leaving me alone near the sofa. I sighed and wondered if he’d get upset if I left right now, I wanted to leave so badly. Before I could consider finding a possible way out of the house Adam was back, a white plastic cup in his hands.

I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him, I’ve seen one to many date rape videos at school to be stupid enough to take the cup.

“Calm down it’s just Pepsi.” He laughed.

I took the cup from him and sniffed the top of it, not caring if I looked like an idiot. It smelt normal, I slowly lifted it up to my lips, it sure as hell tasted normal too. I smiled and chugged it all down, thankful that it helped with my thirst issue.

“Do you want to go outside? It’s hot in here.” He suggest smiling at me.

I nodded my head, feeling slightly embarrassed when he reached down to lace our fingers together. A few people shoved into me while we tried to get out of the house, I sighed lightly as we made it outside. The cool air helping me cool down. It was way to hot in that house for my liking.

“Come on, I like going to the beach right around this time,” He sent me a dimpled smile as he walked towards the sand, “you seem awfully quiet you know.”

“I know,” I answered deciding to let loose again, it was the only way I could relax around everyone, “I’m just a quiet person I guess.”

He nodded his head as we both sat down in the sand, I set my cup down and crossed my arms over my chest. “Your brother’s band didn’t look to happy to see me earlier.” He laughed lightly.

“Their protective,” I laughed shaking my head, “they think I’ll get hurt or something.” I smiled lightly.

“The one with snake bites looked like he wanted to rip my eyes out,” He laughed, “isn’t that the one that brought you to the shop earlier?”

I nodded, “yeah Zacky, he wasn’t to happy with me leaving.” I answered slowly, guilt making me feel horrible for getting him upset.

“He made me scared,” Adam chuckled, “are you cold?” He asked noticing that I had my arms crossed and I was shivering slightly.

“Sort of.” I admitted laughing weakly.

I felt my body tense slowly when he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder slightly unsure what to do. He chuckled lightly and rubbed circles into my shoulders, his chest rising and falling faster.

“Are you okay?” I asked picking up my head, I couldn’t help but notice how things swirled slightly... That wasn’t normal at all.

He nodded, “yeah,” He smiled weakly, “you okay? Your looking kind of green.”

“W-what did you do to me?” I asked trying to shove him off, my limbs felt like boiled spaghetti noodles, I felt weak, useless.

“I didn’t do anything.” He answered as I slumped into the sand.

“W-what did you give me?” I asked feel vomit raising in my throat.

“A date rape drug,” He answered shrugging, my eyes widened in shock, “what you didn’t think I’d want to get into your pants?” He laughed tugging on my capris, “I knew you wouldn’t be willing so I had to have a little help.” His fingers unbuttoned them quickly, tugging down the zipper.

“No.” I tried to sit up but just fell back into the sand.

He chuckled, “the more you struggle the more sick you’ll get,” He tossed my capris over my shoulders, I felt tears leaking out from the corner of my eyes as he stared at my lower half, a sick smile coming over his face. “Your probably enjoying this.”

“No,” I sobbed, “please don’t.” I tried to sit up but I couldn’t move, my muscles felt useless, like I was paralyzed.

“That wont work on my sweets,” He smiled and brought his hands up to my tank, pushing it above my head and tossing it away.

I felt vomit rise into my mouth when my bra and panties joined my other clothes. He laughed lightly as I managed to tilt my head to the side to puke.

“Aw isn’t that cute,” He teased scooting us away from the puke, “now don’t you dare do that again.” He nudged my legs open with one of his knees, the other reaching down to his pants.

I felt my tears speed up as I felt him positioning himself between my legs, I tilted my head up and tried to listen to the music blasting out from the house. It was no use, his pants and the waves were drowning out the lyrics. I screamed as a sharp pain shot through my hips, the same feeling that I had gone through whenever I had been raped.

I closed my eyes and tried to block everything out, trying to ignore the bile raising in my throat. I swallowed against the new vomit and turned my head to the side, the tears leaking out of my eyes even though they were closed. I let out a loud sob when I felt his sweat dripping down onto my chest, his breathing getting more ragged with each passing second. All I had to do was wait for him to finish soon, and then wait until I could move so I could get my capris and get the cell phone from my pockets.

I felt myself vomit when I felt him let go inside me, a low growl coming from the back of his throat.

“Aw didn’t you like that?” He teased smacking my cheek lightly.

I managed to glare at him faintly, another wave of vomit making it’s way up my throat yet again.

“I guess not,” He chuckled and stood up, zipping himself back in his pants, “I’ll see you around some time.” He smirked before walking towards the house, it hit me then that he was just going to leave me here, naked in all my own glory. I sobbed louder as I looked around trying to find my capris, I finally saw them an inch or so under my foot.

“Please let me get them.” I begged as I tried to stretch out my leg, I winced and started to strain my muscles, managing to get my leg down to them somehow. I let out a cry of relief as I managed to drag my leg back up. My muscles felt like they were slowly coming back to life, I managed to get my hand down enough to grab them and pull them up to me. I reached into the pocket and pulled out the phone, I was unsure who to call first but finally I decided on Matt since he was the biggest.

Zacky’s POV:

“I’m going to fucking kill that asshole!” Johnny snarled as we tore out of his driveway and down towards the beach.

“Your not the only fucking one,” Matt hissed, “now Amy will never fucking feel comfortable around anyone.”

“Should we stop by your house Brian to get a gun?” I asked. Anger and worry flowing through me, Amy couldn’t walk at all, she was just laying there naked and vulnerable for anyone to come by and have their own way with her.

“No time,” He replied quickly, “plus I don’t want to be put in jail so let’s just have Johnny and Jimmy kick his ass.”

I glanced over to see Jimmy glaring out of the window, his knuckles turning white from how hard his fist was clenched, if that guy hadn’t raped Amy I would have been afraid for his life, but I didn’t give a fuck about him anymore.

Normal POV:

“AMY!”

I looked up to see Zacky and Brian running towards me.

“Zacky!” I sobbed.

He picked up his speed a bit more, almost tripping a few times. Finally he skidded to a stop next to me and dropped own onto his knees, “oh fuck,” He groaned as he wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. “Shit Brian get her clothes.”

Brian nodded and started to look around for my clothes. I watched as Zacky tugged off his jacket and wrapped it around me, zipping it up just as Brian tossed over my boy shorts.

“Where’s Johnny?” I asked softly as Zacky helped me pull them on.

“Beating up that asshole along with Jimmy and Matt,” Brian answered folding up my clothes, “do you want us to take you to a hospital?”

I shook my head knowing I should, “I just want to go home and sleep,” I pleaded as I wrapped my arms around Zacky’s neck, “oh and eat something.”

Both of them laughed weakly, Zacky stood up slowly looking like he was ready to go after Adam himself, “you know I don’t think we’re ever going to trust anyone with you now.” He sighed as they started to walk back towards the street.

I nodded my head slowly, “I know, I don’t know if I can trust anyone but you guys.”

They smiled at the thought of me trusting them, “is there anything we can do to make you feel better?” Brian asked.

I nodded, “get pizza and let me watch movies.”

They laughed again, “anything else? A new tattoo? Anything.”

“I just want that,” I answered resting my head on Zacky’s chest, “ can I sleep in your room tonight Zacky?”

He looked down and nodded, “of course, why?”

“Because I don’t think I could make it through the night alone without cutting.” I admitted watching both of their smiles fall, “I don’t want to keep doing that forever.” I added.

They both smiled faintly as we stepped up onto the curb, “AMY!”

I looked over to see the rest of the guys running towards us, Jimmy and Johnny looking rather out of breath.

“Johnny!” I hugged him as best I could, not wanting to get out of Zacky’s arms.

He sighed and hugged me back, “I’m so sorry he did that to you, if it makes you feel any better he’ll be spitting out teeth for a while.”

I laughed lightly and pecked his cheek, “thanks, but I hope you guys didn’t get to hurt.”

“Please, nothing can hurt us.” Matt answered smiling down at me, “do you want to go to a hospital?”

“She already said no,” Zacky answered as they started to walk towards the black Escalade, “she just wants to go home, eat pizza, watch movies, and sleep in my room.”

Johnny looked at me confused.

“I don’t think I can make it through the night without cutting if I’m alone.” I explained again, “so I want to sleep with Zacky.” All of them smirked, “as in sleep in the same room you perverts.”

“Oh.”

*
*

“Thank you.” I said softly as Zacky handed me a large Misfit’s shirt.

“No problem,” He said sitting down on his bed next to me.

I tugged off his jacket realizing that my upper half was naked. I looked down to see a scratch running down from between my breasts down to my belly button. Funny I hadn’t even felt that, but I guess that was because I was trying not to feel anything.

“Why me?” I asked sniffling.

“Amy.” He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me to him.

“Why?” I asked again, “what the hell did I ever do to deserve this?” I sobbed.

“I don’t know,” He sighed rubbing my lower back, “I don’t know why anyone would want to hurt you.” He laid back, letting me rest my head on his chest.

“Your all going to end up hurting me too, everyone does.” I sobbed clutching onto his shirt.

“No we aren’t,” He defended tilting my head up so I could look at him, “none of us would ever dream of hurting you.”

“How do I know those aren’t just empty words?” I asked softly, reaching up to run my finger along his bottom lip.

“Because your supposed to trust me,” He replied kissing the tip of my finger, “we all love you, we wouldn’t dare hurt you again.”

I stared at him for a few seconds, watching him as he kissed the tip of my finger. Each time his lips brushed against it I felt shivers run down my spine. I felt my cheeks heating up when my nipples started to stiffen, I sat up quickly and pulled the shirt over my head, making Zacky chuckle.

“That’s right laugh it up.” I rolled my eyes as he sat up.

He grinned and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, “I couldn’t help it, the look on your face was adorable,” my cheeks turned a darker shade of red, “and the blushing looks quite nice on you.”

I bit my lip and looked down at my knees slowly, “thanks Zacky.”

He chuckled, “no problem, come on you need some sleep.”

I nodded as we both crawled into the bed, “what about everyone else?”

“They’ll understand,” He answered helping me under the blanket, “now close your eyes.”

I smiled lightly and rested my head on his pillow, my eyes drooping slowly. He laughed lightly and laid his head down next to mine, his arm snaked around my waist just as I started to fall asleep. For once I actually felt warm and safe in someone’s arms, I wanted this feeling to never go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
yuupppp... .adam's an asshole.
five comments and i'll update again. i have 25 so let's go people. ppleaseeee?