Who Knew Vengeance Would Be My Savior

Shopping Vs. Surfing.

“Are you ready?” Leana asked sliding into the kitchen.

I looked at her confused, “ready?”

She frowned, “didn’t any of you tell her?”

All three of them shook their heads.

She sighed and shook her head, “we’re going shopping today, and we’re taking you with us.” She answered smiling, “as long as you up to it.”

I nodded my head, “sure, just let me go get dressed.”

*
*

“You don’t like shopping that much do you?” Johnny asked spotting my three small bags.

I looked at them and shook my heads, “not really, I usually don’t like being around large crowds.” I answered.

“Why not? It’s fun.” Leana giggled taking a bite out of her taco.

I shrugged, looking around the food court for a few moments, “I just don’t, I’m not really girly.” I answered looking back towards the group.

“Oh.” Lacey said looking down at her Chinese food, “so is this uncomfortable for you?”

“Sort of,” I admitted taking a sip of my coke, “I just have this fear of people I don’t know, I thought it was going away, but thanks to Adam it was built back up.” I added in a small voice.

They were quiet for a few seconds, finally Michelle decided to break the silence, “want us to kick his ass?”

I laughed, shaking my head, “no, but thanks for the offer. I’m sure that Johnny and Jimmy did quite a number on Adam last night.”

All of them laughed, suddenly the smiles dropped from their faces when their eyes met something behind me. I frowned and looked over, feeling my muscles tense up immediately.

“Hey Amy,” Adam smirked walking over to me, I had to admit the guys did do a number on him, black eye, busted lip, bruises all over his face. “Have fun on the beach last night?” He asked smirking, I counted a t least three missing teeth.

“What the fuck do you want?!” Zacky asked standing up, his face red from anger, the sight of him pissed scared me, and for some odd reason turned me on slightly.

“Was I talking to you fatty?” He asked glaring at Zacky before returning his eyes to me, “come on Amy you have to admit you liked it last night, it made you feel all hot inside.”

I looked away from him, feeling vomit raising up in my throat.

“Get the fuck away from my sister and don’t ever talk to her again.” Johnny spat standing up, his own face just as pissed as Zacky’s.

“Fuck you, mind your own business.”

“My damn sister is my fucking business.” Johnny spat, his hands gripping the sides of the table tightly, his knuckles white.

“Johnny.”

Both he and Zacky looked at me, their eyes softening when they realized I was about to start crying.

“Can we just leave?”

They both nodded, Zacky walked over to my side of the booth, making sure to shove Adam away from us. I sniffled and grabbed my bags, lacing our fingers together as he helped me up. “I’m sorry,” He said softly enough so only I could hear, “come on let’s go.”

I nodded and started to walk off, not bothering to wait for the rest of them, we had somehow all piled into Brian’s Escalade, of course sitting on people’s laps was an option.

“Aw off to be Zacky’s whore?!” Adam yelled trying to get one of the guys or girls to snap, “hey just a little advice dude, try drugging her! It works fucking wonders!”

Zacky’s POV:

As soon as we were out of the mall Amy stopped in her tracks, letting my hand go to walk forward a few steps. We all looked at her confused as she tilted her head back, as soon as her mouth opened all of us widened.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER FUCKING DO TO YOU!? I FUCKING NEVER MISBEHAVED AND YET YOU LET ME GET RAPED AND FUCKING MOLESTED BY MY DAMN STEP DAD! YOU FUCKING LET ME CUT MYSELF AND STARVE MYSELF WITHOUT EVER STEPPING IN! IF THERE WAS A FUCKING GOD HE WOULDN’T SUCH A PRICK LIKE YOU WHO LETS ME GET RAPED AND CUT MYSELF!” She screamed towards the cloud, her face a bright shade of red.

“Amy...” Johnny stepped forward to his little sister slowly, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t touch me.” The venom in her words made me cringe.

His hand dropped from her shoulder, a concerned look crossing over his face, “Am-”

“Take me home right now,” She said slowly, “I need to surf now.”

*
*

“How long has she been sitting there?” Brian asked.

Amy had finished surfing about an hour ago, she just came on shore and sat down away from us. Not moving, not talking, just sitting there. It was actually pretty creepy.

“About half an hour.” Michelle answered, “should we try talking to her?”

“Johnny go talk to her,” I answered, “she’s your sister after all.”

“Why do I have to?” He whined, “she likes you and you like her.”

“I don’t like her,” I answered crossing my arms, “now go talk to your little sister.”

“Alright, shesh no need to get all defensive. All of us can tell you like her.” He smirked before walking over to his little sister.

“I don’t like her that way!” I answered groaning.

“Sure you don’t Zacky, don’t worry we wont tell.” Jimmy laughed.

Normal POV:

“Hey.” Johnny plopped down next to me, a worried smile on his face.

I looked at him for a few seconds, “how long have I been sitting here?”

“For about half an hour,” He answered slowly, “you alright?”

I sighed, resting my head on my knee, “sort of, I’m just upset that all this has to happen to me. I never did shit and suddenly my life turned horrible.” I answered.

He nodded his head, “it’ll all stop, I know we said before we wouldn’t let you get hurt, and then you did. But this time we all mean it when we say your not getting hurt.”

I looked at him for a few seconds, “you can’t really promise that,” I replied finally, “I’m bound to get hurt one way or another, whether it be during surfing or at a party. You guys can’t always protect me.”

His smile faltered, “I guess your right,” He scratched his head for a few seconds, “okay, then we’ll make sure your not hurt whenever your around us. I know Zacky would have a bitch fit if you did get hurt.”

I frowned, “what’s that supposed to mean?”

He smirked, “come on Amy we all know you like him!”

My jaw slacked, “I do not like him!”

“Do to!” Johnny laughed, “you blush when we mention his name, you always walk or sit with him, you slept in the same room with him.”

“So?” I asked laughing nervously, “I could just like him as a friend.”

“Yeah as a boyfriend.” Johnny laughed.

I groaned and pushed him away from me, “your lucky you’re my older brother or else I’d kill you.”

He chuckled and shoved me away from him, managing to get me to fall into the sand. “Sure you would, I’m like five times bigger than you and way more cute!”

“Are not!” I gasped sitting up, “I’m the cutest in the family.”

“No you aren’t!” He laughed, “watch let’s ask the guys.”

Both of us turned around, “Hey! Which one’s cuter, me or Johnny?!” I screamed, gaining a few weird looks from people walking by.

All of them chuckled, “definitely Amy!” Lacey giggled.

Johnny’s jaw dropped, “what? Come on I’m your boyfriend!”

“So? She’s the cuter one!”

“Yeah! She’s not a cocky little bassist.” Matt laughed.

Johnny just stared at his band, his mouth hanging open slightly, “man no one loves me.” He whined flopping face first into the sand.

I laughed and patted his back, “it’s alright Johnny, I’m sure there’s thousands of fan girls who think you’re the cuter of us.”

He looked up at me, sand sticking to his cheeks and lips, “they better, or I wont bang them like I bang my bass.”

I snorted, “thanks for the mental image,” he laughed, “oh I just remembered something!”

“What?”

“ Zacky!” I turned back to the group.

Zacky looked up from his towel, “what?”

“Don’t I owe you a surfing lesson?”

His face lit up, “yes you do!”

“Then come on let’s go get you a surf board.” I giggled scrambling out of the sand and over to him, before he could even stand I was dragging him towards the board walk.

“Shouldn’t we try a boogie board first?” Zacky asked laughing.

“No, that’s for pussy wanna be surfers,” I answered laughing at him, “the amazing Zacky Vengeance doesn’t need a boogie board does he?”

He shook his head, “hell no, now let’s get going.”
♠ ♠ ♠
5 comments or more, i have 39 thanks to all my lovely readers!
I love you all sooooo much hehe.