My Ex-Boyfriend Became a Vampire Recently... And He Wants Me Back

Chapter 3

~Alex's POV~

"We're meeting my daddy today!"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! Now up and get ready! NOW! I want you presentable." Have I ever told you Marcy is a bitch? Well, she is. All I could think about was how much I wanted Marcy to somehow magically become more like Claire. I really hated her right then.

"Why should I do what you ask me to do when you forced me into all of this?"

"Because I'm trying! Come one, Aly!" She was pinned to the wall within a second.

"Don't ever call me Aly again." She sighed.

"You wouldn't. You pride yourself too much. You don't hate me enough to offset that." She then proceeded to examine her nails. She looked bored. Few people could pull off looking bored while being pinned to the wall. I narrowed my eyes and released my hold on her throat. I stalked off, making it as obvious as possible how angry I was. I hated her.

"I want you dressed properly, Alex. You're not wearing that to meet my daddy! Now come on. We should probably go hunting on the way. But actually, never mind. We don't need to worry about it. Daddy will have blood for us. Probably some blood mixed with wine. Yum! So come on, Alex! We need to go!"

Eventually, I gave in to her constant nagging and changed into 'more formal attire' for her. I was grumbling all the way to the car. I don't know why, but I had noticed I was a lot more outspoken as a vampire than as a human. I had always been the quiet nerd, but that had changed a bit. I sighed. A lot of things from my personality changed when I became a vampire.

"Come on, come on! The limo is waiting!" Why we were using a limo when we could probably run ten times faster than it was not apparent to me. It was idiotic. But she wanted to ride in a limo. I guess she wanted the 'higher status and not having the wind in her hair.' She was way too worried about the shallow things that shouldn't exist. The actually important things seemed to elude her.

"Alright! We're here! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" She ran out of the limo up to the door. I just rolled my eyes while I followed her. I hated this. A lot. "Come on, Daddy! Answer the door!"

It didn't take long for him to answer the door. "Hello, my darling Marcy! And who might... oh my. You share the mark. Come in, please. I can't believe my little girl has found someone she's willing to share the mark with."

"I can hardly believe it. She practically stole my heart the first time I saw her." Marcy stomped on my foot. We both jumped with the pain. It was actually kind of funny. Finally she got a taste of her own medicine.

"So tell me, how did you two meet?" We both looked at Marcy expectantly for the answer.

"Well... He... And I... Hmm..."

"Must be an interesting story if even she's at a loss for words."

"You have no idea."