My Ex-Boyfriend Became a Vampire Recently... And He Wants Me Back

Chapter 31

~Alex's POV~

"So let me go over this again..." And I went over the whole thing again. They weren't getting it. I sighed. "You want me to go over it AGAIN?"

"Well, sorry but it IS rather complicated."

"It has to be. We've got to keep Damien on his toes." They looked at each other than at me again.

"One more time." I sighed and put my head in my hands. It was going to be a long night. And I wasn't getting any closer to rescuing Claire. I went over the whole thing again. "So when are we going?"

"Tomorrow." They nodded. "So you all good? You get it?" They hesitated, but nodded. "Good. Because I need to go hunting."

"Oo! I'll come with you." I shook my head.

"Sorry, but I always hunt alone." With that, I jumped out of the window. Tomorrow, Claire. Tomorrow.

~Claire's POV~

Damien smirked as he approached me. I backed away until he had me cornered. He stroked my face softly, and I tried to pull away, unsuccessfully. He smiled. "I think I know how to make you willing." I glared at him. I'll never be willing when it comes to you. Damien, being the vampire king, could hear my thoughts, and he just chuckled and shook his head. "I think you will."

He snapped his fingers and his hair faded to the blond Luke had. I bit my lip. He really did look EXACTLY like Luke now, and he knew it. He was torturing me, dangling bait in front of me for me to bite. I closed my eyes to fight it off. I jumped and my eyes shot open as he touched my shoulder. I gave in. I tackled him to the floor with a kiss.

He smirked into the kiss as he pulled me closer. I frowned and put my hand in his hair, pushing it closer to me. Oh no. You're not winning this time. He smirked again and, to my great dismay, managed to flip me over so he was on top. I glared at him.

He smiled and leaned down, kissing my neck. I groaned. This was so wrong. So completely and utterly immoral. Not only was I betraying Alex by not fighting Damien off, I was betraying Sophie and Luke, because I only let him kiss me because he looked like Luke. He looked like my sister's boyfriend that I fell in love with, so I betrayed Alex and let him kiss me.

He bit down slightly and I moaned. "Luke..." I whispered. I smiled. It was my turn to torture him.

He looked at me. "You're going to pay for that."

I smiled innocently at him. "I don't know what you're talking about." He let out a low growl and I laughed, flipping us over so I was on top again. "Oh." I laughed and whispered in his ear. "That." He growled again. I laughed again. He smirked and flipped me over. It was my turn to growl. His turn to laugh. "I hate you." He laughed again and leaned in, trailing kisses from my jaw to my neck.

He was messing with my mind. A lot. Because we both knew that I shouldn't enjoy this. And we both knew that I did enjoy it. We both knew that he was showing me the darker side of me. The side buried under so many layers of my mind that I tried so hard to hide. I was betraying Alex, Luke, AND Sophie. And I was loving every minute of it. Damn him. He smirked. "You can damn me all you want, it's you who's enjoying this."

"Oh shut up and kiss me." And he did. I smiled. Damn him.