Prank Wars

In Which Dean Exacts His Revenge

“I can’t even believe you would do that to me,” Dean grumbled for the fifty-seventh time. “I am so getting you back, Sammy.”

“That’s the concept of war, Dean. When a side attacks you, you attack back.”

“Oh, I am the commander. You have no chance.”

“You and what army?”

Dean could never once answer that question. He was a man of skill, stealth and payback to exact. What was more dangerous? Nothing Sam knew of. He knew he better look out for himself. He could end up glued to the toilet seat.

Dean stood up and walked away, a little too calm for a man whose bowels had just been forced to work overtime. Sam, for the first time since it had all begun, was a little nervous. When his brother sauntered away like that, he knew something big was coming.

“DEAN! REMEMBER, WE STILL HAVE SIX DAYS LEFT! FORGET ABOUT USING YOUR BEST PRANKS NOW!”

No answer was the firm reply.

“…Dean?” It was eerily silent. It almost rang in the younger Winchester’s ears.

He knew right now he was in a battle with Dean, but he still had to watch his ass. He walked into the kitchen. There was a note.

Dean had just gone out to get a cheeseburger.

Sam walked back into the bedroom, collapsing onto his bed with a sigh. He switched on the television. After five minutes of watching infomercials, he heard a knocking sound, but it was not coming from the door.

He looked up, and squealed.

On top of the skylight was a black shape. A huge, dark mass. He ran out of the hotel room, yelling.

He heard his brother’s familiar laughter ring from above. Dean climbed down a ladder and jumped in front of Sam. He was dressed in all black with a balaclava and ski goggles on.

“You asshole,” Sam groaned, slinking back inside.

“Dude, you scream like a girl!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter, will we see what Sam has in store. I have been looking up funny pranks all night. I have a few good ideas.

Comment!