Status: groggy, but active

It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Death Wish

MCR Outfitters- part 2

“Sweet! What are we waiting for?”

We walked through another maze of hallways and ended up in a set of dressing rooms. In them were racks and racks of clothes; skinny jeans, black and white button up shirts, ties, vests, coats, and other things I couldn’t identify. But one thing stuck out and grabbed my attention; a bulletproof vest along with their pistol emblem.

“So… see anything you like?” Gee said.

“The black jeans, white shirt, maybe a black tie and a vest would do just fine.” Gee looked like he was holding back laughter.

“That’s ironic; Frank wore almost the exact thing on most of the Three Cheers tour and Project Revolution. Well… go try it on!” I grabbed what looked like it might fit and went into one of the other rooms and put it all on. Everything fit pretty well, but I couldn’t tie a tie to save my life, so I left it slung around my neck. I walked out and struck a violent pose.
“Deanna, that looks great!” Ray said, Bob nodded with him but said nothing. Mikey just smiled; now is when he decides not to talk.
“It looks good, but you can’t tie a tie?” Frank said, approaching me and grabbing the tie.”

“Yea… Frank went to Catholic school so he can actually tie a tie. You look good; all you need is a haircut, if you want to of course.”

“Yea, that’d be – Frank don’t strangle me!” He just had to try and strangle the life out of me instead of tying the tie.

“No! I will win!” I was tearing his hands away, and we ended up fighting over it while everyone else just laughed; then Gerard came over.

“BREAK IT UP!!” He flung himself over the two of us and pushed Frank away. By then all of us were out of breath from laughing so hard.

“Are you- Frank stop it- are you okay?”

“Yea, I’m just fine.” That damn tie was eventually dealt with; but Mikey did it.

“Thank you Mikey for tying that without trying to kill me.” I shot a glare at Frank, who just had a guilty look on his face and was trying not to laugh hysterically.

“Anyway… if you hang all of that up we can go get your hair cut if you want.”

“Yea sure; how much do you want off?”

“I have an idea; you’ll see.” Great.
“I’ll be cool with just about anything, as long as you aren’t doing the cutting.”

“No, don’t worry it won’t be me.” I went back and changed as fast as I could, avoiding my shoulder. When I got out, I hung the clothes back up and I followed Gerard and Mikey through more hallways until we landed in a room with a single salon chair and mirror.

“Hey, Ty are you in here?” Gee called out. After a few seconds I heard rustling in an adjoining room and a tall guy with short spiky hair dressed in loose jeans and a polo walk out. He had light brown eyes and was only 2 or 3 inches taller than Mikey.

“You don’t have to yell, I’m not that deaf.” He looked at me, and back at Gee.

“Someone new?”

“Hi, I’m Deanna.”

“A friend?”

“You could say that.” He nodded, and didn’t ask any questions; something I could easily get used to.

“Well, have a seat and I’ll get started.” He gestured to the only chair and turned to Gerard. They whispered to each other and smiles emerged.

“It’s not nice to whisper.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll like it. This is gonna be fun, I promise.”

“If you shave me bald I will kill…”

“No way; I wouldn’t do that.” Gee backed off and Ty turned to my head with scissors in hand; good lord…

“Don’t go Sweeney Todd on me, okay?” He nodded and spun the chair around; so I couldn’t see the mirror. There went keeping an eye on things. Gerard was sitting on the floor with headphones jammed in his ears. His foot was tapping with the beat and he was just glowing.

“Want to listen?” I nodded; he gave me one of the buds and I put it in my ear; MC5, very nice. He had the biggest smile on his face and mouthed “new album inspiration”. He was beaming, and went to change the song. I grabbed the ipod and started looking through its contents; choosing songs and finding some surprises.

*time lapse*

After at least an hour, Ty walked back to admire what he had done. Gee took a look and had a smirk on his face; Mikey was leaning in a corner, with just barely a smile.

“You’re all smiling; can I see what you’ve done or what?” The chair spun and what I saw was almost the perfect form of irony. I was the first in a clone army; Gerard clones that is. It was much longer than his, but had that same shaggy and almost stereotypical “emo-ness” to it.

“Oh God I’m a Gerard Way clone.” I heard laughter behind me.

‘Well it suits you.”

“You’ve always wanted a clone army, haven’t you?”

“…Maybe, kind of, yea; who hasn’t?”

“Well then; one down, a few hundred thousand to go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like such a terrible person for not updating, and I apologize.
But with vacation, I will hopefully get another update out this week.
I'm almost out of prewritten chapters, so any requests on what happens?
Comments keep me going!
-rh