The Wild and Fantastic Adventures of the Snoo

Chubby!

Looking down from his perch, he watched as a shadowy figure was pushing somebody around, screaming insults that rang in the still night air. Not many people were out and about at this hour, so no one was around to see this scene. Except for him. He was atop a school roof, having waited half the night for this.

He took a deep breath before running over to around the back where the ladder was, getting there in just a second and mad his way down carefully. He then ran around the school to where he had seen the shadowy figure and his victim. When he was standing right next to them, the person who was being hassled gave out a startled scream. She hadn’t seen him coming.

“Run,” he told her, not bothering to look at her, his sights fixed on the shadowy man in front of him. He heard her doing as she was told.

“Hey! I wasn’t finished with you!” the man screamed, angry now since his prey had gotten away. He would’ve made after her, but his way was blocked by the person who had just now arrived, and the man knew that he could never outrun him.

The person in his way grinned at his acknowledged victory and was quite tempted to stick his tongue out, but thought better of it. Now was not the time.

“So, we meet again,” the man sneered.

“Yeah, we do,” the other replied blatantly.

The man grew angry by this. “I know you’re mocking me!” he shouted, pointing a finger at the accused. “Chubby!”

Now the other grew angry. “How dare you call me chubby?!” he roared, cracking his knuckles threateningly.

The man took a step backwards, frightened. Then his face lit up and he snapped his fingers and shouted, “Minions!”

Immediately several figures appeared out of the darkness in the shape of cowboys. The man turned around and started walking away as the cowboys made of darkness surrounded the other man.

“Hey! Come back and fight me like a man!” the one who was now in danger shouted.

“I would, but I don’t hit girls,” the man called over his shoulder.

A cowboy spun a lasso and trapped its victim in it. He fought back and broke the dark bond before punching through the darkness, making it disappear.

“Until we meet again, the Snoo,” the man said. And with that, he disappeared.

“Hey, come back her, Mr. Meanie!” the Snoo shouted, although he knew the man could not hear him by now. He took a look at the fifteen or so cowboy thingies and muttered to himself, “Aw, fuck it.” Without bothering to waste his time and energy further, the rainbow-vested and fishnet clad man known as “the Snoo” by some ran off, a blur to any who saw him.