Abducted By A Merman

Chapter 7

King Tritan's POV
"CHARLES!!! I should KILL YOU!! What made you do such a STUPID thing! A HUMAN! Charles! Have you learned NOTHING from your sister?! Why did you do it?!" I bellowed angrily. Charles shrank back in terror. I knew I was scary when I was angry, but, I really didn't care he was so irresponsable!
"It was her eyes... I... couldn't let her leave me... I fell in love with those eyes so I pulled her under and bit her tounge and... Yeah.." Charles said lamely. I simply shook my head. He really couldn't belive him.
"Son, what am I going to do with you?! I tell you to do one simple little thing for me, and you go and do the exact oppisite! Charles do you realize you've pretty much kidnapped this girl! What about her family? What about her man-Graden-was it? Did you think about that son?" Charles shook his head. Of course he didn't he didn't care... Stupid boy! "Did you even think of how she feels?!" He hung his head. I sighed.. "I didn't think so.... Charles do you not realize you've ruined Annabell's life?!" Charles kept glaring sullenly at the floor. "Son, you have to start thinking before you act. I'm sorry son, but... She's not the girl for you and she doesn't want to be here.. I wish I could allow her to go home, but because of your foolishness she has no choice." I frowned the poor girl. "You're going to have to be very paceient with her... She may never love you. That's all I have to say to you my son... " My stupid foolish son... " Go and try to charm her, you will be married tomorrow." I said solemly. My idiot son ran off to swam away looking for the poor girl. I will admit she is a sight to behold. I turned my mind back to the problem at hand.. King Edward would not be happy....