Worth Waiting For

In this exciting sequel to It's A Roller Coaster Ride We're On Melissa and Lauren encounter new twists and turns as the Jonas' stay in their lives. In the final chapter of IARCRWO, Melissa tells Joe she is pregnant and Kevin proposes to Lauren. How will things play out as this journey continues?

21 year old Melissa Douglas found out the most shocking news of her life. She's pregnant... with 20 year old Joe Jonas' baby. A paparazzi stunt gone terribly wrong. The last chapter of IARCRWO left off with Melissa telling Joe that she is pregnant. How will he take the news?

While Melissa is at the doctor's office before telling Joe, her best friend, work partner, and roommate, 21 year old Lauren Patterson is on her way to meet her boyfriend, 22 year old Kevin Jonas who has a surprise for her. His surprise is a picnic on the beach. While Lauren is rambling about something, Kevin pops the question. The big one: "Lauren, will you marry me?". Lauren is left stunned as it is switched back to Melissa's point of view.

Meanwhile, 17 year old Nick Jonas is dealing with his long distance relationship with 17 year old Lana Mitchell. Can they handle it?

The rest of the Jonas family, the band, and Big Rob continue on in the lives of the three boys and those involved. Melissa's parents Clark and Marie Douglas, take a larger part in Melissa's life. Lauren's guardians, April and Chris Herrmann, her aunt and uncle, also join this thrilling adventure.

The roller coaster of life takes a whole new direction in this story. What else can go wrong? That's for me to know, and you for you to find out.
  1. Afterboom
    The news of Melissa's pregnancy becomes known to more family members.
  2. Final Destination
    Joe has a surprise for Melissa
  3. In Escrow
    Melissa, Joe, Kevin and Lauren go house hunting.
  4. Early Riser
    Melissa wakes up her first morning in the new house... earlier than hoped.
  5. The Secret's Out
    Joe and Mel drop the bomb.
  6. A New Favorite
    Melissa receives a gift at the office.
  7. Hospital Revisited
    Melissa finds herself in another scary situation.
  8. The Perfect Dress
    Melissa finally finds out the sex of her baby.
  9. Surprises Around Every Corner
    Joe creates a fun day for Melissa.
  10. Going to the Chapel
    Wedding Day!!!!!!!
  11. Congratulations, it's a...
    Kevin, Lauren, Nick, and Lana return from the honeymoon.
  12. Walk in the Park
    Melissa spends the day with Frankie
  13. What's In A Name?
    Joe and Mel talk baby names.
  14. Welcome to the World
    The day has come! (Comment, comment, comment!)
  15. An Impromptu Surprise
    Lauren and Lana have a surprise for Melissa
  16. The Perfect Kodak Moment
    Melissa realizes something
  17. Baby's First Christmas
    It's Lexi's first christmas!
  18. Are You Ready For This?
    Joe, Kevin, and Lauren have a suprise for Melissa