Talking To The Wall

014: In the name of Love

Mikayla let out a muffled groan as she began to wake up. She opened her eyes but not much to her surprise, she had been blind folded as well as gagged. She wasn't going to panic, she knew that that would only cause more trouble for herself. The only thing she did worry about was Ryder. She was scared that they might have gotten to him, that they would use him to get her to do whatever it is that they wanted.

"Finally awake?" Mikayla knew that voice. She glared at him through the blind-fold and followed his footsteps. He was getting closer, circling her like a hawk.

"I'll take the gag off as long as you don't scream. Can we come to that agreement?" Mikayla nodded her head and Leo proceeded to take the gag off.

"What do you want from me?" Leo chuckled. Mikayla didn't like the sound of that. When someone who held your life or anyone else in their hands it was never good when they started to laugh. Mikayla was forced to learn too many grown-up things at such a young age. She hated it, she never wanted any of this but sadly, here she is, bound and blind-folded because of the fact that she was born into all of this.

"I want control of the Belushi family. Marrying you was my way in, now with you off and "in love" it makes life a lot harder for me. So, I could do two things. Force your father to comply with me...or you." Leo brought his lips close to hers and Mikayla tried to back away in disgust.

"I figured you'd be easier to break. I know me tying you up is a bit extreme but how else would you talk to me?" Leo let out another small chuckle staring down at Mikayla.

"So what do you say? I don't want to hurt you Mikayla and I know you don't want anything to happen to Ryder. Agree to marry me and I promise, not a hair on Ryder's head will be harmed." Mikayla thought about it. Tears brimmed her eyes as she thought about giving up Ryder. Giving up the only piece of a normal life she had known of, the only friend she had ever had. The odds were weighed against her, as much as she wanted to keep Ryder, she knew she couldn't let him get hurt.

'Wallie...I...I love him. Before mother passed she had said, the meaning of loving someone meant that no matter what you wanted to see them happy. I want Ryder to be happy all the time and always smile... I love his smile...' Oh, if only Wallie was truly here in front of her she could be comforted by his colors.

"I'll..." Leo looked over at Mikayla apprehensively not believing he was able to crack her this easily. He smirked to himself, fools in love always get the better of themselves. Sure, he would have to deal with Mikayla for a while but once he was married into the family, his plan to hold the title of both families would be put into motion.

"You'll?" He urged and saw her bite her lip.

"I'll do whatever you ask of me. As long as you don't hurt, Ryder." Leo's evil grin only grew as he bent down to Mikayla's ear.

"Of course, love." He kissed her cheek and Mikayla backed away in disgust. The tears flowing down her face and through the cloth that was wrapped around her eyes.

'Wallie...I had to...I- why?'
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ I hope you all like. Please let me know, and as promised, the dates in the status' you should expect that chapter to be up! I will keep to my word as best as I can, as long as the ideas keep flowing. If they stop, I'll let you know :D lol. Thank you for reading!!