Talking To The Wall

015: Something Stupid?

"The word gets out quickly." Danny growled as he was thrust forth into an empty restaurant located far from the city.

Danny and Ryder were forced down into a couple chairs that were set in front of what looked like a dinner for three. Danny was a bit shocked and didn't understand exactly what was going on. Someone must have gotten wind of what was going on between Leo and Mikayla, but Danny didn't understand how.

"Shit, at this rate we'll never find Mikayla before she does something stupid." Danny muttered to Ryder who was sitting there quietly.

Danny looked over at him and saw that he was surprisingly calm, except for his leg that was shaking nervously. Danny assumed that it was Ryder's way of coping with the situation at hand, never really being held at gun point before. Danny looked around to see where he and Ryder had been taken to only to see that it indeed was the Pintauro's as Danny had suspected. This meant that someone had tipped Pintauro off and he wanted to know who and whether or not they were on his side or not.

"You think she'd do something stupid?" Ryder asked still staring straight out at the table in front of him. Danny took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"If it came to kill you or marry Leo, no doubt in my mind she'd marry Leo. She's...let's just say your confession would probably have been returned." Ryder looked over at Danny shocked, but glad. He had a small smile on his face until they heard a door open from the back.

Slowly a figure emerged from the darkness; a rather tall handsome older man was standing in front of the boys. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back and he wore an all black suit with a blue tie. He smiled softly at the two of them and then walked in front of Ryder. Danny's heart began to pound extremely worried about what Tony Pintauro would do to him. That was until he saw Tony hold out his hand to Ryder as if he were going to shake it.

"It's been a while; you've grown into a fine young man, Ryder."