Talking To The Wall

002: Hello, My Name is Ryder

Once again, as Mikalya always does she went to work at the bookstore and was home by four with a new book in hand to read. As she walked home she noticed the large trucks that were parked right in front of her building. She saw men walking in and out of the truck and into the building next door as she passed by to get into her building when she saw a young man come out of the building right next door to hers yawning and stretching his arms wide. He had nearly hit her in her head but she quickly ducked and smiled nervously at him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't even see you there. I'm Ryder," the cute boy held out his hand smiling at her brightly and she just stared at it slightly shocked and amazed that someone was talking her.

"Uh, hi." She looked up at him, biting her lip and he just furrowed his brow in confusion and then laughed.

"I don't bite. Well, listen, I have to get back to moving but, maybe we'll get coffee sometime?" Mikayla looked at him wide-eyed and let out a small giggle nodding her head.

"Uh, okay." Ryder watched her go into her building slightly astonished by her demeanor but just laughed it off and went back to getting his stuff into his apartment.

WALLIE! You won't believe what just happened! Someone is moving in next door and it's this really cute guy and he spoke to me! Can you believe that? I know, I know, I shouldn't get all worked up but I mean someone actually spoke to me and when I reacted the way I did, cause let's face it I can't talk to people very well, let alone a cute guy, he didn't just get all upset and walk away. He said, "maybe we'll get coffee sometime?" AHH!

I just wanna die, I can't believe it. He was some amazingly cute too, he had these dark chocolate brown eyes, and hair that came down to his shoulders but it was so beautiful. He had it tied back but you could tell it probably feels like silk, and this caramel skin to die for!

Why can't I say this or talk like this with people? You think it's my lack of siblings as a child? Oh, who knows. I picked up a new book for today when I read tonight, it's called 'Demon In My View' I hope it's good. It's short so I should be able to finished it in a day. Well, I'm going to continue painting you, I found these neat brushes that should work well on a wall like you.

Hey...do you think Ryder might be interested in me? Naah. I'm not a pretty girl or anything...and my best friends a wall. OH! And you of course, Blurns. Eh, but it's okay I'm fine with just the two of you.


Little did Mikayla know, that on the other side of her "Wallie" was Ryder, listening to every word she told her "best friend" the wall. He was amazed by her strangeness, and wanted to know more about her. Why was her best friend a wall? Who was Blurns, and he wanted to tell her that, yes, he was interested in her. Very interested.