Talking To The Wall

009: Should I Tell Him My Secret?

'I called Ryder last night and told him that I didn't think I could see him anymore. He begged me for a reason why, but I just couldn't bring myself to give him one. I told him it was because I liked being alone, it was really the only think I could think of at the moment and even though it wasn't the best, at least I gave him some sort of a reason. I wanted to cry, my heart hurt so much and I really didn't know why. I'm heading out for a walk so I'll talk to you later, okay Wallie? Oh, don't give me that look. I'll be fine.'

Mikayla made her way out the door of her small apartment building and heading down the street to the small bookstore she worked at. She didn't have to work today but since she couldn't see Ryder now, Mikalya was dying for another new book to read. From the stress of worrying about the party and now this she had finished the books she had bought before. Sadly what she didn't expect was the person following behind her.

"Mickey!" Mikalya turned around shocked, knowing it wasn't her brother because he told her that she was busy but someone else who knew her by that name and not many people knew her by that name. When she turned around she was horrified to see Leo, standing their smirking at her. She turned back around and tried to avoid him, but he quickly made his way over.

"Hey, what's wrong? Shy?" Mikayla glared up and him wanting to just hit him right now, she knew she could take him on, but she wouldn't do that in a public place. She was against violence, but because Leo forced Ryder away, she wanted nothing more that to rip his face apart.

"No, if you don't mind. I would like you to leave me alone, Leo." Leo put on a sad face and stopped her from walking off to the cashier.

"Now, you don't mean that. Come on, me and you were meant for each other. Not you and that guy who probably doesn't know that truth about your family, and would just run away once he heard." Mikayla glared at him, knowing that Ryder wouldn't do that. Ryder was different than all the other people she had met, he had spoken to her and that didn't happen a lot in Mikayla's lifetime. However, before Mikayla was able to snap back at him, someone else did for her.

"Who said that? I've come to like Mikayla in ways I didn't think possible. I don't care what she comes with, as long as it's her." That voice scared her and when she turned around she was shocked to Ryder standing there. He smiled at her taking her free hand that wasn't holding three new books and brought her close to him.

"What are you doing here?" Ryder chuckled, pushing a stray hair that was in her face out of it. He knew then and there, what exactly he felt for her.

"I wasn't going to let you go without a fight." Leo looked at the two and rolled his eyes. He glared at them, knowing that this was only going to make it harder to get to Mikayla but he had some other tricks up his sleeve.

"You know I deserve that place in the Belushi family, Mickey. He doesn't know what he's getting himself into, I won't let you go without a fight either." With that said he left the store and Mikayla, wondering what he was going to do next. She knew she had to tell her brother about this as soon as possible but first she knew she had to explain things to Ryder. She turned to him to see him still watching her and when she did turn to him, he embraced her slightly worried about what would happen next but he knew that this is where he wanted to be.

"Want to head back to my place, so that we can talk?" Ryder suggested and Mikayla nodded her head. Now, she would finally know if Ryder was really willing to stay with her or not. This was her chance to finally be honest with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO! So sorry I have been taking so long to update my things. Please comment!