Sequel: My Heart

Never Let This Go

Chapter 11

“What?! Where are you?” I asked I could hear him get up and rush around his room.
“I’m like 2 blocks away from my street, I’m sat in a ally” I said as I tried to calm down but I couldn’t I just kept crying. I was crying so hard it made me sick.
“Right stay there I’m coming for you”
“Ok” I managed to get out, and hung up. I waited about 10 minutes than I heard a car pull up, I hid behind one of the garbage cans because I thought it might have been that guy again.
“Sarah” It was Josh. I began to cry again. I looked at him and he looked like he had been crying too. I tried to stand up but my ankle was hurting so much. Josh ran towards me, and knelt down where I was sat. I threw my arms around him and held him tight.
“We need to get you to the hospital”
“Ok” was all I could mange to say through crying. Josh picked me up and put me in the back of his car. I just lay there as thought about last night. I wouldn’t leave my mind. Josh kept looking back at me and checking if I was alright. Of course I’m not ok, but I can’t take it out on him, he doesn’t know what to say. About 5 minutes into the drive to the hospital I started to feel faint, then I blacked out again.
The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital bed, I had a drip in my left arm and when I looked to my right I saw Josh asleep in a chair. That made me smile just to see that he stayed here with me all day. I wonder if my mum knows I’m in hospital, they should have phoned her. Josh began to wake up, he saw that I was wide awake.
“Hey how are you feeling?” he asked
“I feel a little better, but my ankle is killing me, what has the doctor said”
“Well they said they ran some tests on you, and got your leg x-rayed. Your ankle isn’t broken and they found some form of drugs in your system.” My jaw dropped.
“I was drugged?!” I said. My eyes began to water
“Please don’t cry” He said as he got up and sat on the bed.
“That’s all I can do at the moment, I can’t believe this has happened to me” Josh wrapped his arms around me to comfort me. I started to calm down as soon as Josh pulled me into that hug. I felt safe in his arms.
“If I find out who ever did this to you, I will kill him”
“No please don’t go after him, it’s the last thing I want, for you to get put away because of him” Just as I said that a police officer walked in the room. He started asking me all these questions about last night and if I wanted to press charges. Of course I do, I want this guy locked up, he could do this again to another girl or worse. After half an hour of being questioned the officer finally left. As he opened the door I could hear some woman shouting, couple of minutes past and the doctor came in with my mom.
“Oh my gosh darling are you ok?” she asked as she give me a hug.
“I’m fine now” I said as I wondered why didn’t she come sooner
“Good, I have come to take you home the doctor said his going to discharge you” I looked at the doctor to see if what see was she was saying is true. He nodded. Thanks goodness. I hate staying in hospitals they give me the creeps. A hour after I got home there was a surprise waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, the next one is longer =]