Sequel: My Heart

Never Let This Go

Chapter 17

Its finally the end of school. I’m so glad to be going home to rest. I didn’t know it was going to be this tiring. As me and Kacey walked out the school gates we heard a car pull up and the horn beeped. I quickly turned my head to see Sarah waving for us to come to the car, so we did.
“Hey guys, wanna lift?”
“Yes please” We both said and got into the car. Sarah had the radio on and pressure came on. She turned the volume up full blast, and we sang along. I couldn’t get my head around the fact that they have made it to the big time. When the song finished, I felt so hungry.
“Oh my gosh guys, I could so eat a kfc bucket fest, I’m that hungry” I blurted out. The girls started to laugh. “What? Remember I’m eating for 2 now.”
“Or 4” I heard Kacey say. I playfully slapped her. “What? Sarah help me out here, doesn’t she look like she is having more than one baby” She turned around once she stopped outside my house.
“Ha your right” she laughed
“Its nothing to laugh about, by the way I will prove you wrong”
“How?”
“I have a scan later you can come if you like, both of you”
“Yeah sure why not.”
“Ok could you meet me here at 5”
“Yeah see ya later” I gave both of them a hug and went inside. So glad to be home, I went straight to the living room and switched on the tv. I was flicking threw the music channels for 10 minutes I was about to give up until I saw the music video to pressure, wow twice in one day. After it finished I found myself crying, for no reason. My emotions are all over the place. I got up to go into the kitchen to find something to eat, I’m constantly eating now. Damn there nowt in, as I looked in fridge and cupboards. So I got a apple and banana out of the bowl in the dinning room. I eat them in the 2 minutes and I was still hungry.
“That gonna have to do for now” I said as I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. I hope I’m only having one baby, because to be honest I wouldn’t be able to push more than one out. I laughed at that though, I shouldn’t really. I’m scared. It was three o’clock so I decided to take a nap before going back out again. But that didn’t happen my mom came bursting into the house with a handful of shopping and started shouting about.
“A little help would be nice” I looked at her as if she was stupid
“Excuse me, you don’t expect me to lift heavy bags up”
“Erm yeah”
“Well I’m not, I don’t care what you did when you was pregnant with me, I’m not taking any chances this baby has to be healthy for the adoptive parents”
“Sounds like you want to keep it, well your not”
“I believe that’s my decision not yours” I spat at her. I got up to walk outside, I’m not staying in here with her. As I walked past her she grabbed hold of my arm.
“As long as your living under my roof you live by my rules” I pulled my arm from her grasp and ignored her. Its now 5 and Sarah has just picked me up with Kacey. It only took us 20 minutes to get to the hospital, and I didn’t have to wait long to go in for the scan. I lay down on the bed and exposed my tummy for the nurse to put that cold jelly stuff on it. Can’t you tell I’m still a kid. Kacey and Sarah took a seat next to me and looked eagerly at the computer screen. As I looked at the screen I saw my baby’s head. I began to well up, I looked at the girls and they was smiling. They saw I was crying and comforted me by holding my hand.
“And here’s the other ones” the nurse said. My head shot back round to the screen, and I saw 3 little pictures of them. I’m having triplets. I turned back to the girls and I heard Kacey whisper I told ya so.