Lovers Love, Liars Lie

Chapter 6

Right now, I was so out of my element. Usually, I'm in control of the situation and that's how I liked it. That's not how it was though. Right now I was feeling very uncomfortable, stressed, and I'll admit it, nervous.

On any other night I would have been my outgoing, party self. But tonight, for some reason, I didn't want to act that way. And it's all Oliver's fault.

He's making me think twice about my every action. I don't want to make myself look like a fool in front of him. Compared to his nearly imperfect self, I had so many flaws. My fringe wasn't staying in place, my make-up was fading revealing my blushing cheeks, my body was too big (136.4 lbs to be exact), and my posture was lacking big time.

For once in my life I, Taylor Eliza Smith, am self conscious and care about what a boy thinks about me.

"Yeh really need to loosen up a bit." The oh so familiar accent of Oliver said behind me. He was standing close like he had been earlier, before he decided we needed drinks and went to get us some. He handed me a plastic cup. "Take this, drink it, and loosen up, yeah?"

With a smile I took the cup from him and put it to my mouth, taking a large gulp. He did the same and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the hotel.

I cleared my throat, making sue it wouldn't crack or mess up as I talked, and spoke. "Where are we headed?"

"To the balcony," He replied as we approached the sliding glass door. After pulling it open he flashed me a smile and motioned for me to walk outside, "Ladies first."

I forced a cute smile back and stepped onto the balcony. It had a good ten or so people packed on to it but Oliver didn't seem to notice. He pushed right through them, hand cupping mine, and walked over to the railing.

"Not scared of heights, I hope?" He asked, more like a question. I shook my head 'no' and stepped towards the railing and looked over the edge. The view of L.A. from here was great.

Oliver stepped up to the railing next to me and leaned his arms on it. It staid silent between us until a random girl walked by and ran her hand down Oliver's back and winked at him. He shook his head and muttered slut as she walked away. That surprised me; according to Curtis he was a player, why wouldn't he want that really attractive girl?

"So…" I muttered awkwardly and took another sip of my drink. Whatever he got me was actually good; it was strong, but good.

"So I want to get drunk, yeh with me?" He asked suddenly, turning his head to look at me.

How could I say no to those pretty eyes of his?

&&

"Taylor." Oliver's perfect voice said my name, my real name, taking me off guard. It was strange to actually have it spoken while at a party. I turned towards him as I set my shot glass down and gave him a questioning look. "Let me do a body shot off you?"

Still very self conscious, I didn't know if this was a good idea. But then again, I'd been drinking so I nodded, giving him the permission. Before I let him though, I took another shot of my own for confidence.

I had only ever done one body shot before, and it involved placing a shot of tequila on my stomach, having the guy grab it off with his mouth and tilt his head backwards to drink it. A great ice breaker when drunk.

"Where do yeh want it?" He asked cutely while holding up a shot. There was a small crowd in the kitchen. They were mainly guys cheering Oliver on.

Making a bold move, I took the shot and set it in my cleavage with a wink. The guys cheered a little louder and Oliver smirked. I must be drunk already to be doing this, no scratch that, I must be completely plastered. But I'm really not, this boy just has that odd effect on me.

Within a few moments Oliver's hands were on my hips, bring me towards him a bit. He winked at me and leaned his head down near my boobs, gingerly taking the shot into his mouth before tilting his head back dramatically and downing the liquid, all while his hands staid on my hips, his thumbs drawing circles through my shirt, and kept me close.

One hand left my waist to remove the glass from his mouth and set it on the counter before it reattached to my side. He walked me backwards until my back lightly hit the wall. All onlookers seemed to disappear as Oliver stared straight into my eyes.

"You my dear," He whispered, leaning in close to me with our eyes still on each other, "Are very fun to party with.

Until now my hands had been limp at my side, my body giving off an awkward feeling. I didn't know how to act with him, but I needed to act like a human sooner or later. I lifted my noodle arms from my side and looped them around his neck before attempting to be flirty, "Oh, yeah?"

He nodded with a smirk on his face. Slowly he leaned in a bit, eyes on mine as if making sure that I wouldn't get mad, before lustfully pushing his soft lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update,
I'm really starting to like this story.

Comments would be lovely.
Thank you to the few amazing people that have,
Tu tienes mi corazon (you have my heart) [:

Oh, and let me know what you think about me starting another story,
[:

Forever and always,
Kitten.

P.S. - I have five stars already, thank you so much.