The Jocelyn Letters

Rockstars and Old Guitars

It's finally over. I'm done with my group therapy after little more than a year. Over this year, I've goteen to know all of the people really well, but I've grown tired of hearing about their issues while they think they "really" know me. Hah, the only ones that really know me anymore are Ryan, Jullian, Mikey... and you. Oh, and I guess Nixon. I've been talking to him a lot on twitter lately. He's a lot more down to earth than people think. He's really nice and listens to what you have to say, then gets to know you better before judging you. It's a refreshing thing. Because all of us know how much I hate being judged by people who don't know me.

Yeah, Nixon is just a really cool guy. He understands where I'm coming from when I say I don't want sympathy anymore. I never wanted other people's sympathy. To me, it's just a waste of emotion. I really don't see the point in showing a person sympathy that they don't want.

Surprise, surprise, guess who's pregnant? Haha, don't worry, it's not me. Auntie and that fat bastard finally suceeded, sadly. They wanna turn your room into the goddamn nursery, even though there is a spare room downstairs by their bedroom. I told them hell no, because then I'd be in charge of taking care of their devil spawn. Hell no, I refuse. N. O. I am not gonna lose what's left of my life to take care of a cousin that I don't even want. So, I'm moving out. Auntie doesn't know yet, but yeah, so not dealing with them anymore. I'm taking all your things and mine and I'm moving out. All our things combined fill the smalles u-haul trailer, so I might just get myself a small apartment with two bedrooms. Dunno for sure where I'm moving yet, I just know I'm moving out. MOVING OUT! Halle-fucking-lujah!

Shit, I've gotta go. Auntie's dragging me to the damn grocery store with her because the fat bastard doesn't want to, and I won't go anywhere with him. Haha, never again will I let myself be in a room alone with him. Never.

Mmkay, I'm back. I can't really write around Auntie anymore. She's become so nosy it's annoying. She's always asking what I'm doing or writing then tries to take my writing away and read it. Not smart. Not smart at all. So yeahh, I've been writing poetry again. It kinda just branches from wherever, then turns itself into something that some seem to think is spectacular work. I really don't see it. I've never been that good of a writer, not like you were anyway. I miss reading all your little short stories and stuff that you would write whenever you had spare time. They were always so full of emotion that I felt as if I was the person you were writing about.

You'll never believe what I found in the attic yesterday. Auntie had me go grab one of the old baby cribs to see if she could fix it up. But that's not important. I found Da's old acoustic guitar he used to play when he sung us to sleep. How it got here is beyond me, but I love it. It needs a little work, like new strings and some polishing, but it's still as beautiful as ever. It plays wonderfully too.

Did I mention I'm worried about Ruan? He's been acting raelly strange lately, almost as if he's hiding something. Mikey and Jullian keep telling me not to worry. They say he's just a lot on his mind and that things will be fine is a week or so. Jullian's dubbed it his "man period". I thought that was hilarious. Makes sense though, because you seemed to have your own "man periods" from time to time. I mean no offense by that though, I swear. (:

I'm gonna go for now I guess, though I promise I'll write again soon. Love you bro.

Jocelyn
♠ ♠ ♠
Chyeahhh, I'm kinda starting to love this thing haha (:

Even though it makes me wanna cry.