Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Goodbye My Love

Ryan was what some would call a free spirit. She was the girl some loved and to some she was just there. She lived simply , not really caring for the material things. Yeah, she liked going to the mall and new things like anyone else, but that's not what she cared for. From the outside, it looked as if she didn't care for the people around her, but she was more observant than you could imagine.

She lived with her parents and her brother in a small house that she loved. Her room was spacious and more importantly, hers. She didn't have an all matching theme, but everything represented her. Clippings from magazines were in random places and every once and a while you could find a piece of paper from elementary school collecting dust. It had character.

Ryan loved certain people. She chose those to love by their personalities, and didn't use the word lightly. She loved her family like nothing in the world. Her mother taught her everything she knew and they shared a bond that she couldn't explain herself. Even though she was yelling at her brother most of the time, she loved him too. The had been through a lot together and he provided entertainment while scaring off boys who came to close. Her dad was a different story. He didn't understand her music, her hair, her clothes, or her in general, but he stood outside during every concert she ever wanted to go to and that's why she loved him.

Ryan didn't have a lot of friends. She had hundreds of acquaintances, but friend was another special word. In middle school, she bounced from person to person until seventh grade hit her. She needed a pencil and asked the girl behind her for one and received one with pink unicorns, not knowing the giver would be her life long friend.

There were a lot of ways to describe Davy. To start out, she was a girl named Davy... which a lot of people found weird but it fit her. Ryan just preferred to call her different. She was bi-racial , with an African American mother and a father from Spain. She had long, black and a tight curl to her hair that random people asked to touch in the super market. She had the self-confidence and audacity to wear the most outrageous clothes that only she could pull off.

Ryan's appearance itself was another can of worms. Davy and her had basically the same code when it came to fashion, Ryan a little more on the modest side. She was the type of skinny that only came through genes and ate anything she pleased and never gained a pound. She was full Mexican, but her skin was the color compared to the off white you found in the inside of an almond. Her hair was a natural light brown that came down in tendrils to her shoulders. Random bracelets adorned her wrists, one representing the Catholic saints, reminding her of her faith despite what she was about to do.

Ryan surveyed the room one last time. Each picture was a reminder of her past. You see, music was Ryan's everything, her addiction-literally. She couldn't count the times she had blown off everything just to lie on her bed and listen to Vic Fuentes sing. The different phases of her life could be described as the band obsessions she went through.
6th grade- The Red Hot Chili Peppers
8th grade- Panic(!) At The Disco
10th grade- Pierce the Veil
12th- Bring Me The Horizon
She evolved and saw it for the first time as she looked in the mirror. The Jonas Brothers, Tokio Hotel, Katy Perry, All Time Low, all different stages.

Ryan took one last look at the house she loved, before leaving her letter wedged in the front door.

Dear Familia,
We tried to ask you for proper permission, but you didn't trust us. Don't take this as teen angst, take it for what it is. This is something we want to experience together and if that means waiting a semester for college, so be it. I love all you all, and I promise I'll be safe.
Trust us.
Love, Ryan
p.s- It was our decision, not theirs. Don't hold Mike of Vic responsible.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate first chapters, they're so slow! This one is short, but I had to split it cause it was too long! It's gonna be good. I realized that all that other crap I wrote was complete shizz. This is gonna be good and I am actually gonna stick to this one.
Comments?
Subscribe?