Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

It Was Written In Blood

I was currently sitting at a table, slightly still in shock and panicing after what had happened when we saw Oli. Yeah, we saw Oli. Oli Sykes. Oliver fucking Sykes. And you know what happened?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

After he muttered that one sentence of "Oi! You captured a few of girlies on the ways here?" and walked away. I was a good three, okay seven feet from Oli flippin' Sykes and didn't say shit to him.

Or he didn't say anything to me, but same shit.

Another thing that made me pissed was that some guy named Kyle was supposed to be selling the merch and is currently M.I.A, so I was forced to learn how to fold and count an hour before the show, andmiss everyone's set.

Fuck my life.

It would have been about one-eighth okay if I didn't have to watch Mike "teach" Davy the drums, aka cop cheap feels as she hit things with a stick. I was even more bewildered on why she wasn't here with me right now as people started to trickle in.

"Hola mi amiga!" she said sitting down, happy as a clam.

"Hola my face! Where have-" I started before she cut me off with the Golden bag.

"Chicken sandwich and a caramel sundae?" I asked cautiously, sniffing the air.

"Of course bitch, now stop complaining and let's do this shit." she said handing me my sundae. I was a sucker for McDonald's.

"Can I buy a Pierce the Veil shirt?" said a bubbly young girl, around fifteen I'm guessing. It made me smile, since I used to be the same giddy girl.

Wait, I am the same giddy girl.

"Which one?" I asked, reluctantly putting down my sundae.

"Uh, the one with the Pierce the Veil logo, the baseball one." I looked up and it wasn't on the wall, but obviously she knew she wanted it. Davy caught my telepathic flow and spoke up.

"I'm pretty sure, there's some in the back, so if you want to wait with me for a sec and sell a couple of shirts my friend here can go look for one. Promise we can get you up front by the time PTV goes on." she said and the girl's face lit up.

"Really!?!"

"Yeah, you just gotta know how to count." said Davy and I let the girl sit. I knew we had the shirts in the trailer with the equipment in the small trailer. I exited the venue and walked through the nearly empty parking lot. There was a slight chill in the air so I walked a little bit faster, nearly colliding into a random bus until I felt a tearing pain in my arm. I looked down and say a gash just above my wrist, blood starting to spew from it.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I said slightly hopping in circles at the pain. I looked at what cut me, and noticed a small piece of metal protruding largely out of the side of the bus.

"Oi! What are you on about?" said I voice behind me, and I saw no one other than Oli walking towards me, about to make the same mistake I just had.

"No! Don't!" I choked out, still blinded by the pain.

"Don't what?" he asked me like I was stupid. "Fuck." he said simply, his hand flying to his arm.

"Don't cut your hand on the side of the bus." I said suddenly laughing as his face distorted in pain.

"Very fucking funny. Come on, before you bleed to death." he said motioning me to go into the bus that had just assaulted me. There was a guy I recognized as Matt N sitting on the sofa not looking up from the tv as Oli nudged me towards the sink.

"Run your hand under the cold water!" he urged and I was immediately overwelm of the slight pleasure from the cold water on my wound. I felt kinda odd with my hand mingling with Oli's, both us fighting for the relief.

"You're still bleeding" he said and I noticed the blood was still coming out in a steady stream down my hand, it was starting to hurt like a bitch.

"Your's is too." I croaked.

"Wait, no. Be still." he said grabbing my wrist and pressing his wound against mine.

"Are you fucking crazy!?!" I asked immediately pulling my hand back.

"No wait! I've always wanted to do this shit, but never had the balls to cut myself." he said and I let him grab my wrist again.

"This is sick." I whispered, as he looked down at our wrists as if they were magic. It finally hit me how close we really were. Hell, it hit me that I was doing all this with Oli Sykes. He looked up at me, and I felt my breath hitch. His eyes were like shiny orbs that mezmerized me.

"Now, we're blood buddies." he said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DIDNT EDIT
you know why this hasnt been updated? cause it doesnt have that many comments
...and i have been working on a mike fuentes story :]
go read it :]
comment!
hehe..i love how oli starts of jumping then gets quickly tired :]