Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Fuenti

Ryan's POV

I am currently pacing in circles at the moment, trying to calm myself down. For all I knew, it could have just been a drunken kiss. Yeah, a drunken kiss. They just kissed each other because they were drunk, and happened to be near each other.

Or...

They have been together for a while now and that kiss was just them getting caught. Then after that kiss they went back to the bus and had drunken sex. Maybe Davy was prego because Mike didn't care to put one on and would have twins named Lupe and Maria. Then there would be little Fuenti running around with bushy hair because Davy is too lazy to comb her own hair sometimes, let alone a little Fuenti.

"Why are you walking in circles?" said Davy, coming towards me way to calm and collected.

"ARE YOU PREGNANT WITH LITTLE FUENTI?!!?" I shouted at her, shaking her shoulders.

"What? Stop shaking me! What is wrong with you?" she said moving out of my grip. I realized what I just said and stopped trying to strangle her. "So I'm guessing you saw the picture?" she exasperated.

"Hell yeah, care to explain?" I said sitting down on the cool grass and she followed. She turned a nasty shade of red and cleared her throat.

"Have you ever had a Fuck-Up?" she said staring at the ground.

"We all mess up sometimes but-"

"No, I mean, the drink. It's called a Fuck-Up and it's like 50% alcohol. One shot and you're a goner." she said smiling up at me.

"What does this have to due with-" I started, annoyed with her.

"Okay, okay. Well, I had a lot with Mike and it got me real loose. We started dancing and the next thing I know we kissed each other. I hardly remember, but I know thats all that happened. I don't even remember it being more than one kiss." she said avoiding my eye contact.

"Did you kiss him?" I asked, I mean did she really have feelings for this him?

"I honestly don't remember." she nearly whispered. Davy doesn't whisper anything.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here, but are you into Mike?" I said looking up at her seriously, she avoided my eye contact again.

"No, I mean I'm close to him. But I just don't see him that way." She said this time looking me square in the eye.

"Are you sure?" I said cracking a smile.

"Positive." She said grinning with me.

"So I don't have to worry about any curly haired Fuenti running around?" I said and she started laughing.

"No, you don't."

"I don't mean to come on strong, I swear. It's just if you were into Mike it would be a little weird."

"I totally get you."

"I mean, especially if you didn't tell me." I laughed, I trusted Davy like no one else.

"Nothing to tell, now let's blow this popsicle stand. We have to do merch today." she said getting up. I heard some commotion behind me and saw a few members of all the bands playing soccer in a field by the venue.

"Ay fellas, it's my blood buddy!" said a voice I recognized all to well behind me. I turned around and saw Oli running towards us. I had to make sure it was actually him and held my hand up as a visor.

"So you have yourself a lover boy too?" said Davy laughing, as she jogged away from me into the venue.

"Hey wait! Where are-" I started, but was cut off by Oli's footsteps growing nearer to me.

"Trying to run away from me?" he said slightly out breath. I took in his disheveled appearance, his hair was slightly sticking to his face, he had unnatural shorts that were torn in all the right places and one of his signature shirts.

He was perfect.

"Uh, not really. She just kinda ran." I said looking down at the floor nervously.

"Davy right?"

"No, I'm Ryan." I said looking up at him.

"No I mean that one is Davy." he said pointing and slightly laughing. I felt the blood to rush to my face and he laughed some more. "So, who's girl are you?"

"All of them." I said looking up at him and his face was hard to read.

"So you're that type of girl?" he said looking down, and it was my turn to laugh.

"The guys of Pierce the Veil are like brothers to me. I'm Mike and Vic's cousin." I said and his face changed.

"Oh, it's rare we get a touchable girl around here." he said smiling cutely. I guess this was the shy side of Oli that people always spoke about.

"Who said I was touchable?" I said putting my hands on my hips and laughing. I felt like Davy in a way.

"Uhm, well no one really. I'm mean I didn't really see you with anyone last night."

"So you were watching me?"

Davy would be proud.

"You could say that." he said moving closer to me and slightly flicking my tongue. I felt my Davy confidence start to rattle as I felt his body heat. His mouth swiftly came into contact with my cheek and I slightly gasped at the contact. "I'll come get you later." he said before walking away.

Shy my ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MAN! sorry!
sorry katy, i PROMISE! i will have an interview ready for you tomorrow!
promise!
thanks for reading!