Status: Finished!

The Confessions of a Heart Broken Woman

Everything was perfect. I knew that no matter what he was there for me and we’d always be together. What I didn’t know then but that I do know now is that it was all a lie. When he wasn’t with me he was with someone else and most of the time it was never the same person. Another woman. That other being someone I trusted and cared for. Someone who I called my friend, someone who I would talk to about him.

Before I start telling my story I’ll tell you a little about myself and HIM and I guess well her.

My name is Lillian Moore. I was married to the one and only Gerard Way. You all know him as the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. I know him as the love of my life. I knew Gerard before all the glitz and glamour. I knew him since we were six years old. He was my best friend, my first kiss and my first love and my first time. He was my everything. I dropped everything for him. I got rid of friends that said he was no good for me. I barely seen my parents for three years because I was touring with Gerard, trying to keep him sane and trying to get him off drugs and booze.

Gerard Way is my husband, well now ex-husband. Its wasn’t his “habits” that tore us apart it was his other affairs that rip our relationship apart. He cheated on me with everyone that walked by that had nice legs and tits, but what I couldn’t forgive was when he went behind my back and got one of them pregnant. He came home one day from tour and handed me divorce papers. I never seen it coming, I was in complete shock. He told me that I was to either sign them or he would destroy me. He had destroyed me already by handing me the papers.

His new love is Lyn-z from Mindless Self Indulgence. I don’t hate her for stealing Gerard away from me, I hate him for cheating. She didn’t know or at least I’m not sure. It doesn’t matter anymore. Everything is done and over with.

The one person right now in my life is the new guy in my life. I’ll introduce him when the time is right, but right now I want to tell you how everything came to be.