Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

A trip to joey house

Mike and trey went home but Joey was going to spend the night to help me edit the skate movie. He lived like two houses down so while I was taking a shower, he went home to take a shower and get clothes and stuff. I got out of the shower and went to my closet and put on a Volcom tee. I went over to my dresser and pulled on a pair of Volcom boxers and black Volcom shorts. I put on a pair of socks and slipped on my Etnies. I went back into my bathroom to comb my hair, brush my teeth, and put on my cologne. I went over to my computer desk and put my phone and wallet in my pocket. I went over to Joey’s house to see if he was ready.

“Hi Mrs. Armstrong, is Joey ready yet?” I asked his mom who answered the door.

“He might be; you can go up to his room to see.” She said.

“Thank you.” I said and walked past her and up the stairs to his room. First I stopped into his brother’s room.

“Hey Jake, what up?” I said to Jake, joey’s 12 year old brother.

“Hey Cole, what’s up?” he said from his computer chair.

“Nothing much bro, your brother and I are going to be editing the skate movie tonight.” I told him.

“Tell me when you guys finish.” He said.

“I will. Well I gotta go get your brother. Later.” I said going to joeys’ room. He was standing in his walk in closet looking for a shirt.

“HURRY UP!!” I yelled. He jumped. I started laughing.

“You scared the shit out of me Cole!” he said putting on a shirt.

“Sorry dude.” I said trying to stop laughing.

“It’s not funny.” He said grabbing his back pack and his board.

“Come on lets go.” He said. I got up and followed him downstairs.

“Bye mom bye dad, I’ll be back tomorrow sometime.” He said to his parents.

“Have fun.” His mom said.

“Later son.” His dad said. We walked out the front door.

“Dude your parents are so cool.” I told him.

“No they are not, not cooler than your uncle.” He said.

“Your dad is Billie Joe from green day dude. They have been around almost as long as my uncle matt has been alive.” I said. Joey started laughing.