Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Leah's pov of the story, Planet Hollywood

Leah's P.O.V
Kane and I decided to watch role models in the living room. It’s a funny movie. Uncle matt and the guys and their girlfriends were downstairs. 30 minutes into the movie, Zacky came from downstairs and sat down on the couch next to me. i have a secret i never told anyone. i have a huge crush on him.

“What are you guys watching?” he asked taking a sip of his Guinness.

“Role models, have you seen it before?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s so funny.”he replied smiling. i loved it when he smiled.

“yeah.” I was silent for about 10 seconds then Zacky said.

“We got you a gig at planet Hollywood next Saturday.” I just looked at him.

“Did you hear me?” he asked smiling.

“Yeah I heard you. How did you guys do that?”

“We’re avenged sevenfold.” He said.

“This is so sick. I can’t believe we are going to play planet Hollywood.” Kane said excitedly.

“I gotta go tell Dylan and Cole.” I said getting up and running upstairs. First I went to Cole’s room.

“COLE WE’RE GOING TO PLAY PLANET HOLLYWOOD NEXT SATURDAY!!!” I yelled excitedly.

“You’re lying.” He said turning around from the computer.

“No I’m not Zacky just told me. He downstairs, ask him.” I said smiling.

“Oh my god we’re playing planet Hollywood!” he yelled. I laughed and ran to Dylan’s room.

Him and his girlfriend we’re watching a movie.

“Dylan we’re going to be playing planet Hollywood next Saturday. Zack just told me.” I said to him.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Yes I’m serious; I wouldn’t lie about something like this.” I said.

“Let’s go out to celebrate!” he said. “Pick out your nicest but casual clothes because I’m treating you, Jesse, Kane, Cole, and Joey to dinner at Davio's Italian Grill.

“yeah.” I said running to tell Cole and Joey. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. I texted Kane and told him where we are going and told him to dress nice but keep it casual.