Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Still leah's pov, Going out to celebrate

We all walked downstairs.

“Where are you guys going?” uncle matt asked us.

“Davio's Italian Grill. I’m treating our band out to dinner for our upcoming show at planet Hollywood thanks to you guys.” Dylan said.

“you are welcome. Have fun.” Uncle matt said.

“Maybe we should ask him and Val to join us.” I whispered to Dylan.

“Ok.” he whispered back.

“Hey matt, do you wanna join us for dinner? My treat.” Dylan asked uncle matt.

“If you don’t mind.” “Not at all. You guys are the ones who got us the gig. Go put on your fancy clothes and meet me outside. I’ll call Zacky, Brian, jimmy and Johnny too.” Uncle matt and Val went upstairs. Dylan pulled out his sidekick lx and called the guy.

“They said they will meet us there."he said putting his phone in his pocket.

15 minutes later, uncle matt and Val came down. We got in the escalade and went to the restaurant. 5 minutes later, the guys met us there and we walked in.

“how many?” the front desk lady asked.

“15.” Dylan said.

“Ok, follow me.” She led us back to a big table in the back.

“What can I get you all to drink?” she asked.

“Can we put this on separate tabs?” Dylan asked.

“Sure.” She said.

“Ok all of us are together.” He said pointing to uncle matt, Val, Joey, Kane, Jesse, Cole, and me. Then Zacky told the waitress about him, Brian, Johnny and jimmy on separate tabs. Kane, Cole, Dylan, Zacky, jimmy, Joey, Johnny, and uncle matt got coke. Me, Leana, Jesse, and Val got lemonade. Brian, Michelle, and lacey got root beer.

“Ok I’ll have those drinks out here in a minute.” And with that she walked to get our drinks. About 3 minutes later she brought them.

“Are you guys ready to order?” the waitress asked. We were so we told her what we wanted and she went to go tell the chef.

“Let’s make a toast to them for getting us a gig at planet Hollywood.” Dylan whispered in my ear.

“Ok, tell Cole and I’ll tell Kane then let’s stand up at the same time. You speak.” I whispered back. He nodded. After we told them, Dylan, Cole, Kane, and I all stood up with our glasses in our hands.

“We would like to make a toast to Avenged sevenfold for getting us a sick gig to play at planet Hollywood in Vegas next Saturday. Thank you guys for a wonderful opportunity.” Dylan said. We all clunked our glasses together.

“You guys are very welcome.” Uncle matt said putting his glass on the table.