Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Finished the skate movie,Studio practice

April 5, 2009 11:00am
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. (My ringtone is Cyanide by Metallica) I got up and went to answer it.

Me-Hello?
Brian-hey Cole what's up?
Me-right now, the inside of my eyelids
Brian-ohm did I wake u up? I thought you'd be awake
Me-I stayed up till 3 with Joey editing that skate vid
Brian-ohh yeah I forgot. But anyways, everyone's down at the studio. You guys have to come down to practice for planet Hollywood
Me-ok, give me 30 minutes
Brian-alright, later

I hung up my phone and woke up Joey.

"Hey bro, my brothers and sister and I got to go practice at the studio for the gig. Do you wanna come or go home?" I asked Joey who was sitting up.

"I’ll come, can I borrow some clothes though?" he asked standing up.

"Sure, help yourself." I replied.

I walked over to Kane and woke him up. He got up and got dressed too. I went to Leah’s room then Dylan’s. I went back to my room to get dressed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some Hollister tan shorts and put them on. I took off my shirt and walked over to my closet and put on a famous stars and straps tee. I grabbed a pair of Etnies and slipped them on. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and walked downstairs with Joey and Kane and saw Dylan and Leah down there. I grabbed my car keys off the table.

“Do we have enough time to eat?” Kane asked.

“We’ll stop at the doughnut shop on the way, come on.” I said going out to my Mitsubishi spyder and getting in the driver’s side. Joey, Kane, and Leah got in the back and Dylan sat up front. I started the car and backed out of the driveway. I stopped at the doughnut shop and got Kane 3 doughnut holes and an orange juice, I got Leah the same, and Dylan, Joey and I got each got 1 doughnut twist and a coffee. We got to the studio and I parked the car in the parking lot. We all got out and walked in. the guys we’re all there.

“Hey, finally you guys are here.” Brian said.

“Yeah, I had to stop for doughnuts and coffee.” Cole said.

“Ok that’s fine. Go ahead and go in the recording area.” Uncle matt said.

We all sat our drinks down on this table then we went in the recording area. Kane grabbed a pair of drumsticks and got behind the drum set. Dylan grabbed a bass, I grabbed a guitar and a pick and Leah grabbed one of zacky’s left handed guitars. We adjusted the mics to our height and we were figuring out what song to play first. We had a song list to play at planet Hollywood. Here it is.
• Graffiti
• Fall Into It All
• Stop Spinning
• Drivin' to California
• All Gone, All Wrong
• It’ll be there tomorrow

We just played through the list. We were at the studio until at least 8 that night. Earlier, jimmy took Joey home. We all went back to our houses. I went upstairs and started to finish up on the movie. I finally finished my movie at 1 in the morning. I burned it to a DVD and put it in the case and went to sleep.