Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

The premire of My first skateboard movie

March 11, 2009 10:30am
I got up and took a shower. I put on a volcom tee and quiksilver shorts. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket ,grabbed the skate movie, and went downstairs. uncle matt, val, leah, kane, and dylan were dow. there yelling and juming up and down.

"what's going on?" i asked confused.

"METALLICA, GUITAR HERO AHHHH." said leah, well screamed leah.

"are you serious, when does it come out?" i asked.

"April 6, i preodered it online to make sure i get it." uncle matt said.

"well i got some good news too." i said.

"what?" they all asked.

"i finished the skate movie." i said holding it up.

"let me call the guys and tell them to hurry over here." uncle matt said.

i called joey, mike, and trey and told them to come over and watch. once every one was there, i put in the movie. it was about an hour or a little longer. everyone clapped when it was over. i felt like i really acomlished something big. i did.

"that was the best skate movie i've ever seen. good job." uncle matt said patting my back.

"thanks, it took alot of hard work and effort, but it was worth every second." i said getting up and taking out the dvd.

"let's go down to the skate park." brian suggested.

i went upstairs and grabbed some boards. i had enough for me, brian, zack, and jimmy. kane got 3 for himself, johnny, and uncle matt. leah grabbed one of hers. the guys' girlfriends just watched.