Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Skate park, Joey house, Rock band fun

Leah, Joey, Mike, and kane went over to flat ground while me and trey went straigh to the half pipe. Uncle Matt, Zack, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny just wondered. i looked over just in time to see zack bust his ass. his girlfriend gena ran over to help him up. i just laughed. so did everyone else. he glared at all of us and we went silent. he walked over to where i was at.

"teach me how to skate." he mumbled under his breath.

"Ok, follow me." i took him over to flat grounds and decided to teach him the basics.

"Ok, first off, how much do you know already?" i asked him.

"i know how to ollie, manual, and pop shovit." he said.

"alright, then i'll start you off with ollie manual." i said.

"all you do is do an ollie but keep your board up as you ride, here i'll show you." i said getting on my board and taking off. he came close behind me to watch. i popped up my board and kept it up doing a perfect ollie manual.

"Now you try." i said.

he did the same thing. He was doing good up until the manual part then busted his ass again. i ran over to help him up.

"I suck at skateboarding." he said throwing his board which almost hit jimmy who was just riding around on his board.

"no you don't you just need to practice." i told him.

"i guess but your so good at it and your only 16." he pointed out.

"That's because i've been riding a skateboard since i was 4 years old." i said.

"Maybe i should have started out young." he replied.

He walked over and picked up his skateboard and went to go sit by his girlfriend. she put her arm around him and he rested his head on her shoulder. i looked at brian who was skating pool. i joined him. an hour later we all went home. i was going to stay at joey's as well as trey and mike. trey and mike lived around the corner so they road home on their boards and got clothes and they were gonna meet at joey's. i packed my clothes and bathroom supplies in a dc shoes backpack and walked over to joey's with joey. he walked in the house and we sat on the couch.

"let'splay rock band when trey and mike get here." joey said. "i'm going to get the stuff and bring down here. let them in when they come."

i just nodded. about 5 minutes later the door bell rang. i got up and let the guys in.

"where's joey?" asked mike sitting down on the couch.

"he went upstairs to get his rock band, were gonna play that."

joey come down and put the stuff on the ground we help him hook it up. i put the mics in the stands. i grabbed a guitar, joey grabbed another guitar and was gonna do bass, and trey got behind the drums. mike was going to play drums next. i stood in front of the mic. we decided to play enter sandman by metallica. joey's dad came down and sat on the couch in the middle of that song.

"congradulations, you guys are fags." he said smiling.

"What are you talking about?" joey asked turning around.

"something i heard on south park earlier when they were playing rock band." he said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"wow, your dad is very random." trey said switching mike places.

"Are you just now relizing that?" joey asked.

we all laughed and went back to playing Roack Band.