Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

On our way to Las Vegas

March 12, 2009 11:00am
I awoke to my cell phone going off which woke up the guys too.

Me-Yo
Uncle matt-Hey, you gotta come home now. Brian booked a flight for one instead of 5 so..
Me-Alright. i'll be there

I hung up my phone.

"I gotta go home. Brian accidently booked a flight for one instead of five." i said getting up grabbing my backpack.

"Ok bro, later. Have fun." joey said laying back down.

I walked downstairs and out the front door. I walked in my house and straight upstairs. Kane was running around the room throwing stuff in his suitcase. I went over to our closet and got 2 blazers, 3 volcom tess, and an iron maiden tee. I threw it in the suitcase along with 3 pairs of true religion jeans and 2 quiksilver shorts. I also grabbed my volcom boardshorts and a towel and my bathroom supplies. I grabbed my laptop bag and suitcase and followed kane downstairs. We sat our stuff by the front door and went to the kichen. I grabbed two smothie drink things and threw one to kane. we walked back to the living room just as Leah, Dylan, Val, and Uncle Matt walked downstairs. Uncle Matt grabbed the car keys and we followed him out the door. We through our stuff in the back of the Escalade and took off to the airport. We met up with the guys. We went through security and then gave our tickets to this lady then we finally got on the plane. 2 hours later, we arrived in Las Vegas.