Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Planet Hollywood Hotel, PH pool

We had a limo pick us up and take us to our hotel. Me, Dylan, Kane, and Leah shared a PH Deluxe Room, And the rest of the guys and there girlfriends all got the PH Deluxe Room 2. The rooms were so big and cool. We settled in first thing we got there.

"Hey, let's go to the pool." Dylan said getting up and diging for his boardshorts and towel.

Kane, Leah, and i all changed too. i called Uncle matt to tell him where we we going and they said that they would meet us down there. I grabbed my room key and we headed downstairs and outside. After me, Dylan, Leah, and Kane jumped in, they guys and their girls came out with there suits. Zack, Brian, Uncle Matt, Jimmy and Johnny all jumped in while their girlfriends layed back and tanned. All of us ended up playing chicken except for Johnny who went to go tan with his girlfriend Lacey. Kane got ontop of Jimmy's sholders and hey went against cole who was ontop of Uncle Matt's shoulders. Kane won but only because Jimmy tripped Uncle matt under the water making him fall backwards into the water. Everyone laughed. Next went Leah who was ontop of Zacky's shoulders and they went against Dylan who was ontop of Brian's shoulders. Dylan won by grabbing onto Leah's hair which made her lean down and scream in Zack's eye so he got scared and slipped and fell. That was way funnier than kane and cole. After about an hour, we went back up to our hotel rooms to get cleaned up for dinner.