Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

The day of the show

March 13, 2009 9:00am
I woke up to Cyanide coming from my cell phone. I looked at the caller ID. It was Uncle Matt.

Me-Yo
Uncle Matt-Cole,we're going out for breakfast. Get dressed and meet us in the 'Living Room.'
Me-Ok later

I put my phone back on the night table. First i woke up Dylan then Kane and Leah. We all took showers and got dressed. I put on a Volcom tee, True Religion jeans, Nixon watch, DC dogtags, And DC shoes. Dylan put on a Metallica tee, Bullhead jeans, cross necklace, and Fallen shoes. Kane put on a Quiksilver tee, Deisiel jeans, and Etnies. And Leah put on a Volcom black tank top that was under a Volcom purple tank top, Roxy shorts, and DC shoes. W met up with everyone in the 'Living Room' and took a limo to a place called Dona Maria Tamale Restaurant for breakfast. Just as we finished breakfast, we all went to Uncle Matt and Val's room to plan out the day, Avenged Sevenfold's roady crew showed up. It was only 10:30am so we went to explore Las Vegas before the show tonight. First we went to the Hard Rick Cafe which was awesome. We had a blast there. Then we went to this mall that had a roller coaster inside it. We rode that then we looked around and shopped. We went back to the hotel at four toget ready for the gig tonight. Avenged Sevenfold's roadie crew had already gone down to set up our stuff. Me, Kane, Leah, and Dylan went down with them to supervise.

"How do you want the stage layout Cole?" Jason Berry asked.

"From left, Dylan, Me, Leah then Kane behind me." I told him. He nodded and went to go set up the stuff. I saw Uncle matt, Zack, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny and their girls come backstage.

"Hey guys are you siked?" Brian asked.

"Totally, can't wait." Kane said spinning his drumstick in his right hand.

"Cool, listen, it's almost 6, we're gonna sit in the first row and watch you guys practice." Uncle matt said and they all went to take their seats.