Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Leaving Vegas

March 14, 2009 11:30am
I woke up a took a shower. Dylan was still asleep. I put on an Affliction tee i had bought, Bullhead jeans, DC beenie, and Etnies. What a day i had yesturday. I had such a blast. We all did. I walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I wonder if anyone is awake." I said to anyone who wanted to listen.

"Probably not. Everyone was pretty wasted last night." Leah replied laughing.

"Come with me to Cinnabon. I seen it on the forth floor." I told her.'

"Kane stay here incase Dylan wakes up and thinks we left him. I'll get you a cinnabun." He laughed.

"Ok bro."

Igrabbed my phone, wallet, and room key and walked out with Leah. I ordered an orage juice and a cinnabun and got the same for Kane, Leah and Dylan for when he got up. We walked back up to the room and Dylan was digging through his bags for clean clothes.

"Hey i got you a cinnabun from cinnabon." I told him sitting our food on the table.

"Thanks. I'll eat it after i get out of the shower." He said grabbing his clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

Kane got his food and sat at the table. 15 minutes later, my phone started ringing.

"Doesn't anybody reaize that i'm not the only one with a cell phone." i said getting up to get my phone.

Me-Yo
Val-Hey Cole! We have to catch a plane at 2:30pm
Me-Oh really
Val-Yeah. Meet us in the 'Living Room' at 1:30pm
Me-Ok bye
Val-Bye!

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Our plane takes off at 2:30pm so we have to meet everyone in the 'Living Romm' at 1:30pm." I told them.

We all started packing. We finished and gathered our stuff and went downstairs. Uncle matt, Val, Zacky, Gena, Johnny and Lacey were down there. 5 minutes later, Brian, Michelle, Jimmy and Leana came down. We headed outside just as our limo pulled up. We got in and headed towards the airport. We went through security and gave the lady our tickets and then we finally got on the plane. 2 and a half hours later, we arrived back home.