Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Dirt Bike fun, The accident

*One week later*
March 20, 2009 12:30pm
Kane, Dylan, Uncle Matt, Brian, and I were all watching tv in the living room.

"Let's go to the dirt bike track today." Kane said looking at us.

"Ok, I'll load the bikes in the bike of the truck." Uncle Matt said getting up with brian following.

Kane, Dylan, and i went upstairs to change into our riding outfits. I put on my Fox racing jersey and pants. Kane put on his alpinestars jersey and pants. And dylan put on his fox racing jersey and pants. We all grabbed our helmets and gloves and went outside to Uncle Matt's truck. We headed out to the dirt bike track. Uncle matt and brian got our bikes down. We put our helmets and gloves on and pushed our bikes out to the track. Uncle Matt and Brian sat at the bleachers video taping us. We were all over the track doing tails whips and some other tricks. After about a half hour of riding, something very bad happened. Kane was going to fast up a hill and did a front flip. He started screaming.

"Oh shit! Kane!" I yelled dropping my bike and running over to him with Uncle Matt, Brian, and Dylan following. Kane was still screaming ripping his helmet off.

"My leg!" He screamed.

I looked at his leg. I saw some blood through his pants.

"Oh fuck. We gotta get him to a hospital. Call an ambulince." Uncle matt said.

I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

911-911, whats your emergency?
Me-My brother fell of his dirt bike and broke his leg
911-where are you at?
Me-The dirt bike track on the west side
911-An ambulence is on its way

I put the phone back in my pocket. 5 minutes later, the ambulence showed up. Uncle matt rode with kane in the ambulence and i drove Brian and Dylan back in the truck. We got to the hostpital and seen Uncle matt in the waiting room filling out paper work.

"Hey, whats up with kane?" I asked sitting next to him.

"He broke his tibula in his leg. They are having him go into surgery." He said.

"Now?" I questioned.

"Yeah." I just sighed.

I pulled out my phone and called leah.

Leah-Yo bro?
Me-Kane's in the hostital. He broke his leg and is in surgery.
Leah-What! How?
Me-Dirt biking
Leah-Oh my god! I'll have Zack bring me down there
Me-ok, bye

I put the phone back in my pocket. 10 minutes later, they both showed up. they immediatly came into the waiting room.

"Hey guys." Zack said sitting down in a chair.

"Hey." we all replied under our breaths.

15 minutes passed with complete silence.

"I'm gonna go to taco bell. you guys want anything?"I asked standing up.

"Just get us all burritos."Uncle matt said.

Leah ended up coming with me. We pulled up in the parking lot, got out and went inside.

"Can i help you sir?" The lady asked

"Yeah i'll have 6 beef burrito supremes and 6 cokes."I told her pulling out my wallet.

"for here or to go?"she asked

"to go."

"ok your total is $15.87." I gave her a ten and 6 ones.she gave me my change.

Leah and i sat at a table and waited. 5 minutes later we grabbed our food and drinks and left. We got to the hospital and gave everyone there food. we ate then we watched the stupid boring news. an hour later, the docter came out. We all stood up.

"Who is kane's father?" the docter questioned.

"I'm his Uncle." Uncle matt said.

"Ok, kane's sugery was successful. He is resting right now. you may go see him if you all want." The docter lead us to kane's room. He was laying on this bed with wires and his foot proped up with a cast on it.

"Hey bro, how are you doing?"I asked him pulling up a chair to his bed side.

"Never better."He said smiling. "These drugs are sweet." He whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. We all laughed.

"Thirsty?" I asked holding up my coke. He shook his head so i gave him my coke. After taking a few drinks he gaveit back to me.

"The docters said im going to have to stay here for the night then i can go home tomorrow at noon."Kane said. we all nodded our heads.

After another half hour, we all went home to let kane rest. I took a shower. I put on a famous stars and straps tank top, angels baseball mesh shorts, and some dc socks.