Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Back home

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Zack was down there watching tv.

"Sup?"I asked.

"Nothing much."He replied.

10 minutes later, leah and dylan came down. they sat down next to me.

"Oh my god, it is so quiet. Please someone talk!" Leah said.

"What's there to talk about?" Dylan asked

"I don't know." She replied looking back at the tv.

"BLAH BLAH." Zack said

"What are you doing?" Leah asked

"Talking." He replied smiling. I laughed as well as Dylan did.

"Let's play some rock band upstairs in the family room." Dylan suggested.

We all walked upstairs. I grabbed the mic, Zack grabbed one of those guitars, Leah got on the drums, and dylan grabbed another guitar and played bass. The first song we did was tom sawyer which was kinda hard cause my voice can hardly go that high. Then we played Dani California. We played 4 more songs then went downstairs to the kitchen. Uncle matt and val were in there eating.

"Ahh Dude, were going on tour in two weeks!" Uncle matt said to zack.

"Sweet. I gotta go tell gena. Seeya later." Zack walked out the front door.

"That's cool. How long are you guys gonna be gone?" I asked sitting at the table.

"A month."

"Oh."

"You guys are coming with us." Uncle matt said smiling.

"What seriously!" Leah said.

"We can't leave you guys here for a month by yourselves." He replied.

"Do you guys know what cities your going to?" Dylan asked.

Uncle matt got up and took these papers out of this folder and handed them to dylan. I looked over his shoulder. Dylan handed back the papers. The rest of the day we layed around. Then at 10:00pm we all went to bed.