Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Ninja's strike again!

*A week later*
March 27, 2009 12:00pm
Everyone was at the beach for Beach Day. We grilled out there too. We stayed until 3:00pm then went back home to get dressed. I put on a Famous stars and straps tank top, Element tan shorts, american eagle necklace, Nixon watch, Famous stars and straps hat, and plaid Vans. Kane put on Hurley shorts, Hurley tee, Volcom hat, and Etnies. Dylan had on an Alpinestars tee, Volcom shorts, and DC shoes. And Leah had on a Roxy tank top, Volcom shorts, and black flip flops. We walked downstairs to see everyone down there dressed.

"Hey we're gonna go down to the batting cages." Zack said smiling. I nodded.

We got there and Zack was the first one to show off his 'Skills.' Next went Jimmy, then Uncle matt, then brian, i think you know where i'm going with this. If not, you need to go back to first grade. We finished playing baseball at around 7:00pm. We dicided to go see a haughing in conneticut then all go over to uncle matt's and have a little party in his backyard. That movie was ok. It had it's moments where it scared the shit out of us. I remember at one point zack screaming followed by everyone laughing. Now we were heading back to Uncle matt's to party all fucking night.

"Hey go get the Guiness and Heiniken." Zack yelled to Uncle matt over the loud music.

5 minutes later, Uncle matt came back in with the beer. All the guys attacked it. Even Michelle, leana, and Val.

"Leah come here." I heard Zack yell.

(Leah's POV)

"Sup?" I asked.

"Let's dress up like ninja's again." I smiled. I grabbed his hand and took him up to my room. I threw him his costume and he went into the bathroom I put mine on as well. We went into Kane and Cole's room and got two fully loaded nerf guns.

"Ok Creep to the stairs very quietly. Once we get to the top, be cautious then, run down and start shooting." I told him. He nodded. We pulled on our masks and cocked our guns. We approched the top of the stairs.

"You go first then I'll follow you." I told him. He ran down screamming shooting at everyone. I went down after him doing the same thing. Everyone yelled and ran around. We knew not to shoot kane. Kane was sitting in the chair watching everyone and laughing. I looked over just in time to see Zack get tackled by Brian. I ran over and shot brian in the back of the head.

"Ow Leah!" He yalled. I grabbed Zack's hand and we ran outside.

"Get on the other side of the house. I'll be on the side.

He ran over and hid behind some bushes. So did I. I saw brian followed by everyone else including kane come out. Kane sat in a lawn chair while everyone else looked around the back yard for me and zack. I saw brian coming on my side. I got ready in case he saw me. He looked around and before he knew what was going on, i shot 4 bullets at him in a row. He screamed. I laughed.

"Leah." He yelled. I started running.

"Zacky, HELP ME!!!" I Screamed while running away frm brian. Zack came out of know where and shot brian multipule times making brian fall. high fived Zack. I turned around to see a very angry Brian in my face. I smiled.

"Hey there friend, looking good." I said. He just looked at me. When i didn't see it coming, he tackled me to the ground. I yelled. He grabbed my gun and strated shooting me and Zack with it.

"does it feel good? Do you like the pain? Now you know what it feels like." Me and Zack Screamed until brian ran out of bullets. Everyone else was on the pourch lauging. ack got up but was still on the ground yelling.

"Brian you piece of shit. You hit me in my ribs." I said grabbing my ribs in pain. He ran over to m in shock.

"Oh my god! i'm so sorry leh. Oh shit what am i going to do?" He said looking worried and upset.

"I rolled over and looked at him.I smiled making him give me a very confused look on his face.

"Are you kidding?" He said. I nodded. He got up and stood above me.

"You are mean leah." He crossed his arms.

"I'm Mean? You just shot me with my own gun." I stated. He came over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"Sorry." He said. We walked inside where everyone else was already at drinking. I looked into the living room and saw Cole, Dylan and Kane in there.

(Back to Cole's POV)

"Hey where have you been?" I asked leah as she walked in all sweaty.

"Making brian appaulogise to me." She replied.

"Let's take shots!" Brian called out to Zack and jimmy. They did and man was it funny. Zack walked back in the living room and tryed to sit on the couch. He missed it completly and fell on the floor. Everyone laughed and I helped him up. He stumbled and i held him still.

"Thanks." He said before actually getting on the couch.

They were pretty wasted so everyone stayed at our house that night. Jimmy, Leana, Johnny, Lacey,Michelle, and Brian all crashed on the floor in the living room. we gave them all air matresses. Well at least dyla and i did. Everyone was too drunk to care. I put Zack and Gena in the family room on the pull out couch for a reason. I know how they are if you kow what i mean when they get wasted. Fnally at 4:00am. Everyone was asleep.