Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

The day before leaving to go on tour with Avenged

April 1, 2009 12:00pm
I was upstairs in my room along with Kane packing clothes for a 2 month tour. I pulled out three suit cases and threw them in my bed. I put 6 Metallica shirts in there, 15 Famous stars and straps tees, 9 Hurley tees, 5 Iron Maiden tees, 17 DC tees, and 20 Volcom tees. Then i put 13 pairs of Affliction jeans in there, 7 Vurt shorts in there, 10 Volcom shorts in there, 5 Hurley shorts, 10 Hollister shorts, 10 American Eagle shorts, and 7 Bullhead jeans. I also packed 10 pajama pants and like 30 black and white tank tops. I also packed 7 pairs of boardshorts. Also packed all my boxers and sockes. I put all my shoes in a suit cases i got from the closet. i packed like 20 pairs of shoes and sandels. I also put my hats in there. I grabbed a little carry on looking bag and put my Necklaces, Bracelets, sunglasses, and stuff like that in there. I went into my bathroom and got my Axe shampoo, bodywash, and conditioner. I got my Ed hardy cologne and Axe colgone. I got my bush, toothbush and paste and Deoterent. i threw all that stuff in a suitcase. An hour later Kane and i were finished packing and rested in our room. Watching Drake and Josh. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Uncle matt walked in.

"Are you guys packed?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Ok well everyone's going out to Wing's N Things, Wanna go?" He asked. Of couse kane and i said yeah.

We walked downstairs with him and out to his car followed by leah, dylan, and val. We got there and everyone had already gone inside and got a table for us. I love this place. My favorite place to eat. We talked about tour over lunh. After lunch all the guys and there girlfriends went to the studio to do some last minute things before tour. Dylan, Kane, Leah and i went bak to the house. We all plopped down on the sectional. I turned on the tv and Metallica Some kind of monster was on. We watched it and ended up falling asleep on the couch. I awoke to a loud slam followed by laughing. Leah screamed. I turned around to see uncle matt laughing.

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." He said in between laughes. Val slapped him on the arm.

"Babe don't do that! If i was them i would have killed you." She said. They walked into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. it said 10:00pm.

"Damn we must have been asleep for a while." I said yawning and stretching.

"I'm going to bed." Kane said getting up and going upstairs to our bedroom. Leah, Dylan, and i walked into the kitchen.

"Sup?" Dylan asked as we sat down.

"Oh i almost forgot. The tour bus is coming at around 5 in the morning so..set you alarm for like 4or something." Uncle matt said.

"Alright well i'm gonna go to bed i have to wake up that fucking early." I said getting up. Leah and Dylan followed. We all went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i'm really tired and i have school tomorrow.