Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Second show in Topeka, Kansas

April 4, 2009 10:45am
(Still Leah’s POV)
I awoke to the sound of people yelling. Then I noticed it was jimmy and Johnny. I felt Zacky still behind me.

"Zack wake up." I said shaking him. He woke up and noticed the yelling also. He stepped out and i followed. Johnny and jimmy were yelling at each other because Johnny shot jimmy and caught him off guard in that Halo 3 game. They stopped yelling when they noticed me and Zacky.

"What are you guys yelling about?" I asked them.

"What are you doing sleeping in zacky’s bunk with him?" jimmy asked.

"There were no more bunks left because you fat asses took them all." I replied.

"First come first serve." Jimmy replied.

"Let's get back to the game." Uncle matt said.

They started to play halo again. I grabbed a sunny d little bottle and sat down next to Uncle matt.

"Where are we headed next?" I asked Zacky who was sitting across from me.

"I think Topeka, KS." He replied. I grabbed Cole's apple laptop and got on Google maps.

"That's about 3 hours from here. What time is your show tonight?" I asked him.

"7:00pm." He replied.

We stopped in Topeka and got some lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Great food. After that we looked around which there wasn’t much to see because this city was pretty small. So we all went to the local park and played some baseball.

(Back to Cole’s POV)

Dylan, Brian, Zack, Michelle, and I were on a team. And Jimmy, Leana, Uncle matt, Val, and Johnny were on a team. Kane sat on the bleachers and kept score. First up to bat on our team was Zack who hit a home run first try. In the end of course we beat them 16 to 12.

“Hey were gonna get a hotel tonight so let’s go find one.” Uncle matt said.

We walked back on the bus and drove around to find one. We ended up staying at the Hyatt Place. Very nice hotel. But, they didn’t have double bed rooms so Dylan and I had a room, Leah and Kane had a room, Uncle matt and Val had a room, Brian and Michelle had a room, Johnny had a room, Jimmy and Leana had a room and Zack had one. We got the stuff we needed out of the bus and put them in our rooms. Now it was 5:30pm so we headed to the venue. We went backstage for the guys to prepare for the show. They didn’t have any ‘Special guests’ at this show so I didn’t have to worry about Leah’s ear piercing scream. It is now seven o’ clock and we were following avenged to the stage. Same as the night before, Val, Leana, Michelle, Me, Dylan, Kane, Leah, and I stood side stage watching. After 3 hours we all walked backstage.

“Hey, were going to a club to party tonight.” Brian said in general to anyone in the dressing room.

Man I wanted to go. I’m sixteen I should be able to get in. Plus I got a VIP pass to any party for people sixteen and older. So Dylan and I could go but Kane and Leah had to stay at the hotel.

“Hey, you and Dylan got those VIP passes so you’ll be able to go.” Zack said chugging his water.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Sweet.” Dylan said knuckle punching with me.

We all went back to the hotel to get freshened up. I put on my Projek Raw button up shirt, True religion jeans, Fossil silver dial watch, a silver necklace, and my black and white vans. Dylan put on his Affliction tee, Diesel jeans, Guess black dial watch, a cross necklace, and plaid vans. We walked into Leah and Kane’s room to say bye then we meet up with the guys and the girls in the lobby. We got a limo to pick us up and we went to a local club. There was security at the front.

“Passes.” He told us. We all showed him our VIP passes and he let us in. Dylan and I went and sat at a table while everyone else went to get drinks. Just then 2 girls around Dylan and mines age came over and sat down.

“Hey.” They said. “Aren’t you those boys who hang out with avenged sevenfold?”

“Actually the lead singer is our uncle.” Dylan said.

“Cool. Hey do you guys wanna dance?” One of the girls asked.

“Sure.” We replied and followed them to the dance floor.

“So what’s your name?” I asked the blonde haired girl I was dancing with.

“Megan. You?” she asked.

“Cole.” I replied.

“Cool.” She said and then we focused on dancing. After the song Dylan, Jessica, Megan, and I went back to the table.
“So what’s your name?” I asked the girl that Dylan danced with.

“Jessica. You?” She asked

“Cole.” I replied.

“So, do you girls live here?” Dylan asked.

“Actually were from san Diego. We’re just visiting some old friends.” Jessica replied pointing to a group of people on the other side of the room.

“Oh. San Diego’s not far from where we live.” I replied.

“Where do you live?” Megan asked.

“Huntington Beach.” I replied.

“Oh. Our uncle and aunt live there. We go there on holidays and every summer.” Megan replied.

“Cool we should meet up some time.” Dylan said.

“So what are you guys doing here?” Jessica asked.

“Our uncle is on tour.” I said. They nodded. The guys came back to the table.

“Hey who are they?” Uncle matt asked.

“This is Megan and Jessica.” I replied.

“Oh. Nice!” He replied wiggling his eye brows up and down.

“Don’t you have to go somewhere?” I said to him.

“Well fine. I’ll leave. But I’ll be back.” He said pointing to me before walking away with the rest of the gang.

“Wow he is funny.” Megan said smiling. I just nodded. Dylan and I started up a conversation with the girls and found out we had a lot in common. Sadly we had to stop talking to them at around 2:00am. Half the reason because the guys and the girls were wasted.

“Can we have your numbers to keep in touch?” Megan asked.

Dylan and I gave them our numbers and meet up with the gang. I had to drive back to the hotel because everyone was wasted. Dylan and I got everyone to their rooms then we went to ours and went to bed.