Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Free Day!

April 5, 2009 12:30pm
I woke up and took a shower. Today was a free day for the guys. I put on a Volcom tee, Hollister tan shorts, and Etnies. Dylan took a shower after me. He put on an Affliction tee, Element shorts, and DC shoes. Finally Dylan’s phone rang for a change. He put his phone back in his pocket.

“Matt wants us to meet him in the lobby. We’re going to Denny’s for breakfast. Then they have an autograph signing in the local park here.” He said.

We left and met up with everyone in the lobby. We got in the limo that was waiting for us and went to Denny’s. We got there and got this big table in the back. We ordered our food and ate. It was good. Then we went to the local park and they had the tables and everything set out. The fans were there already. They started yelling when we got out of the limo. Dylan, Kane, Leah, Michelle, Val, Leana and I went over to another table and sat down watching the guys sign autographs and take pictures. Then a few girls came over to Kane, Leah, Dylan, and I and asked to take a picture with us.

“Sure.” I said. We stood up and they took the picture.

“Thanks. You are so cute Cole. And you too Dylan.” One girl said before walking over to her friends screeching.

“Wow, they actually know who we are.” Kane said.

“Yep. It happens when your uncle is in a famous band dude.” Dylan told him.

For the next three hours, we had some encounters like that. Dylan and I even had some girl ask us to sign her boobs. We did though. After the three hours, we went back to the hotel and got our stuff and put it back on the bus. We headed to our next destination which was Miami, Florida.

“Hey we’re gonna visit you mom while we are in Florida. Week got like a week off so we can stay there with her.” Uncle matt said coming from the back room and sitting next to Zack who was listening to his IPod.
“Sweet.” Dylan said. I was sitting next to him on my Apple laptop; Leah was playing Halo 3 with Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian. Kane was in his bunk asleep. And Michelle, Val, and Leana were watching a movie in the back.

“When is your next show in Miami?” I asked Uncle matt.

“The 8th, then we don’t have our next show til the 14th in Atlanta.” He replied taking a drink of his Coke.

I continued to look on my laptop. I got on my MySpace to see if my mom was on and she was. I wrote her saying that the guys have a week off and that we we’re gonna come down there and stay for a week. She replied ok awesome. She also said she was gonna take us to Disney World like she did the last time we were here. I told Uncle Matt what she had said. After about an hour of surfing the web, I went to my bunk and went to sleep.