Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Disney World

April 9, 2009 6:00am
(Cole’s POV)

“Guys wake up!” I said coming in the room. I saw Leah lying on zacky’s chest, Johnny on the bed, and Dylan lying randomly on the floor. No one moved. I went over and kicked Zacky slightly. He grunted.

“Wake up! We’re leaving to Disney World in a half hour.” I said. He looked at me and just stared blankly at me.

“Did you hear me?” I questioned.

“No, what’d you say?” He asked with his eyes half way open.

“We’re going to Disneyland in a half hour!” I said louder.

“Oh shit.” He replied looking down at Leah who was still asleep.

“Get ready.” I said walking out back to the main house.

(Leah’s POV)

I felt Zacky pick me up off of him and throw me on Johnny.

“OW.” Johnny and I both yelled.

“We’re leaving to Disney world at 7, get ready.” He said grabbing his suitcase and going into the bathroom. Johnny and I got up and saw Dylan still asleep on the floor. I laid on him.
“Leah, get the fuck off me.” He said pushing me off.

“We’re going to Disney world ass face. Get ready.” I said getting up.

I put on my Metallica tee, Billabong shorts, Oakley sunglasses, and Quiksilver flip flops. I grabbed my fox racing purse. Dylan put on his Pantera tee, Volcom shorts, DC hat, and Etnies. Zacky put on his Vengeance tee, quicksilver shorts, Hurley hat, and Chuck Taylors. And Johnny put on his RVCA tee, Bullhead jeans, and Vans. We all then walked to the main house. We walked in the living room to see the guys and their girlfriends sitting on the couch. I sat next to Johnny. He laid down on my lap.

“I am so fucking tired.” Johnny said with his eyes closed.

“Sleep in the car.” I replied running my fingers through his hair.

Mom, grandpa and grandma walked down.

“Good, everyone’s awake.” Mom said walking in. We all glared at her.

“Come on, getting up this early is not so bad.” She said smiling. We still glared but she just brushed it off.

“We have to make a car arrangement.” Mom said sitting down.

“Matt, you take Val, Brian, Michelle, Jimmy, and Leana in the Escalade.” He nodded.

“Cole since you’re the only other one who seems a little more awake, you take Dylan, Leah, Kane, Johnny, and Zacky with you in the minivan.” I nodded.

“Can I ride with you, mom?” Kane asked.

“Sure sweetie.” She replied smiling.

“Alright, let’s go.” She said.

I grabbed the keys to the minivan and walked out with everyone. I got into the driver’s side and started the car. Dylan sat in the passenger’s side, Zacky and Leah sat in the middle row, and Johnny sat in the back row.

“Dylan put in a Metallica CD.” Zack said.

Dylan got in the CD case and got out a random Metallica CD. He popped it in and Enter Sandman filled the car. Everyone started to head bang except me cause I was driving and Johnny who was asleep.

*Hour and a Half later*

“Finally we’re here!” Leah said looking around.

“Wake up Johnny.” I told her.

(Leah’s POV)

I turned around and smacked Johnny on the back of the head. He shot up with drool on his face. Every started laughing.

“Stop laughing at me.” He said wiping his face.
(Cole’s POV)

I pulled up in the Disneyland hotel and parked next to mom and Uncle matt. We grabbed our suitcases and went into the hotel. Mom went up to the front desk.

“I have a reservation under Sanders.” Mom said to the front desk lady. The woman looked at the computer.

“Here it is! Here are your room keys.” The woman said handing mom what looked like 9 room key cards.

“Thank you.” Mom said taking them and coming over to us.

She gave a card to Leah and Kane, Jimmy and Leana, Johnny, Zacky, Uncle matt and Val, Brian and Michelle, Grandma and Grandpa, and kept the last one. Obviously being hers. We went to find our rooms and put our stuff in there. My phone started going off.

Me-Yo!
Mom-Cole, we’re going to Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, meet us in the lobby.
Me-ok
Mom-alright bye
Me-later

I put the phone back in my pocket.

“Dylan we’re going out for breakfast, come on.” We walked out and to the lobby and meet with everyone else.

We arrived at the restaurant and got a table, then we got up and went to the buffet.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated in a while. ive been busy with guitar and drum practices and homework