Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Beach Surprise

“Hey I’m gonna go to the beach for a little, I’ll be back.” Zack said walking out the door. I went upstairs and decided to get on my laptop.

(Leah’s POV)

I sat on the couch with Val watching Viva La Bam. I loved that show and so did she. We just talked about random things for like an hour.

“Hey I’m gonna go out for a little while, I’ll be back.” I said getting up.

I decided to grab my skateboard so I went upstairs, grabbed it, went back downstairs, and out the front door. I started to skate towards PCH. I came across the beach, where I saw Zacky sitting in the sand by himself looking out into the water. I was debating on whether or not I should go over but finally convinced myself to. I skated til I got to the sand then I got off my board and walked the short distance to where Zacky was. I sat down next to him sitting my board down next to me.

“Hi.” I said looking at him.

“Hey.” He said continuing to star into the ocean.

“Ocean looks extra……blue today.” I said making him smile.

“Are you trying to make me feel better?” He asked looking at me.

“Is it working?” He laughed.

“A little. Thanks, I needed it.” He replied.

“No problem dude.” I replied.

“So, why did you come out here?” He asked.

“I was bored. So I decided to cruise around on my board when I spotted you.” I replied. He nodded.
“You wanna go swim?” He asked.

“I didn’t bring a swim suit.” I said looking at him.

“I didn’t either.” Before I knew it, I was being picked up off the ground.

“Zacky, stop.” I yelled laughing while I was upside down facing his ass.

“Hey, nice ass.” I laughed smacking it.

“Why thank you.” Right then we got to the water and he threw me, and of course I screamed. I came back up to see Zacky laughing at me. I went back under the water and snuck over to his legs, grabbing them and pulling, making him fall under water. I came up before he did laughing.

“Ok, ok. I see your moves.” I laughed. For another half hour, we splashed each other, still in our clothes. We got out all soaked. I grabbed my board and we walked back to uncle matt’s laughing the whole way. We walked into the living room to see Dylan, Jimmy, Leana, Brian, Michelle, and Val, Uncle matt, Cole, Johnny, and Lacey in there. They all looked up when they heard me drop my board on the floor. Then they busted out laughing.