Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Amber comes, Studio Fun

“What the fuck happened to you guys?” Jimmy asked.
“Zacky threw me in the ocean.” I said glaring at Zacky.

We both went upstairs to change. I changed into my Metallica tank top, billabong shorts, and slipped on my American eagle slippers. I put my hair up, which I hardly ever do, and went downstairs. Zacky had put on some Hurley mesh shorts, a Hurley shirt, and some DC slip-on. His hair was sticking straight up. I went to go sit in between him and Brian.

“Nice hair.” I said looking at him. He smiled and went back to talking with the guys. We all sat there talking about random stuff for awhile. I sighed after about 20 minutes pulling out my phone. I decided to call my bestest friend amber. I went into the kitchen and called.
Amber-Sup hoe!
Me-Nothing much slut! What’s up?
Amber-nothing much, just sitting here being bored as hell. You?
Me-Same here. Hey, you wanna come over tonight?
Amber-Sure.
Me-Cool, I’ll have one of my brothers take me to get you.
Amber-Ok. I’ll see you later bitch!
Me-Ditto Cunt!

I laughed and put the phone back into my pocket. I walked into the living room and tapped cole on the shoulder. He looked up.
“What?” He asked.

“Can you take me to pick up Amber please? You’re my favorite brother.” I said hoping he would say yes.

“I’m your favorite brother?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well ok then, I’ll take you. By the way, you’re my favorite sister.” He said as we walked outside.

“I’m your only sister.” He looked confused then started the car laughing. We took off towards Amber’s house, blasting Cyanide by Metallica. We rolled up front and Cole honked the horn. Amber soon came out with a back pack and a purse. She got in the back seat.

“What’s up my bitches and hoes?” She asked strapping herself in. Me and Cole just laughed and started to head back home. We got out and headed up the drive way.

“Just to warn you, EVERYBODY is here.” I said.

“My Jimmy’s here?” She questioned. Her and jimmy has this weird friendship together. To be honest, it’s a little creepy. We walked through the front door and into the living room.
Everyone looked up.

“AMBERKINS!” Jimmy yelled jumping up and hugging amber.

“JIMMYKINS!” She yelled back laughing. Everyone else laughed to before saying hi as we sat down.

Kane’s cell phone started going off. He started smiling and continued to hear what the other person on the other line had to say. He soon hung up.

“Josh has three tickets to go see Slipknot and he wants me to go! Can I go Matt?” Kane asked.

“Sure. We were about to head to the studio anyway, I’ll drop you off.” He replied.