Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

The leftouts photoshoot

After lunch, we drove back to uncle matt’s. We walked through the front door to see Brian, Michelle, jimmy, Leana, Johnny, Lacey, Uncle matt, and Val in the living room talking about random stuff.

“Where have you guys been?” Uncle matt asked looking at us as we made our way into the living room.
(Cole’s POV)

“We went to go get Kane then we went to duke’s for lunch.” I said sitting down next to Johnny.

“We’ll later today at 4, you guys have a photo shoot scheduled so…you might wanna go get ready.” Uncle matt said. Kane, Dylan, Leah, and I went upstairs to our bedrooms.

I decided to wear an Affliction tee, Affliction shorts, and I put on some Oakley sunglasses. I grabbed my favorite guitar, who I named slash, and walked downstairs, followed by Kane, who put on a papa roach tee, skin tight lip service jeans, and black chuck Taylors. We sat down and waited for Leah. 10 minutes later, she came down dressed and we left, all taking our own cars. We arrived at the studio place to see everyone setting up all kinds of lights and stuff. We sat around watching, eating the food they had sat out. It was good too. After about an hour of standing around, we started the photo shoot. They took a billion pictures of Kane, Leah, Cole, and I. then did self shots of us. We sat back with them and picked out the best ones. Then we all left and went out to dinner. After dinner, we all went to uncle matt’s to party like always.