Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Party at Matt's House!

(Leah’s POV)
Uncle matt and Zacky left to go get beer at the liquor store.

“Hey Dylan, can you take me to kit’s tonight?” Kane asked coming downstairs with his backpack on his back.

“Sure, come on.” Dylan said getting up and walking out the front door. Kane following close behind. I sighed and went outside where Brian, Johnny, Val, Leana, jimmy, amber, and Johnny were. I took a seat next to amber.

“Sup hoe, slut, cunt, cocksucker, mother fucker, dick, turd!” I said making everyone out there burst into laughter fits. She just laughed too. Soon Dylan came out with uncle matt and Zacky following.

“BEER!” jimmy yelled jumping up nearly attacking uncle matt grabbing the beer.

I went into the house to get the boom box and mix CDs. I brought it outside and hooked it up. I put in a random mix CD of rock and pop hits. First song that came on was let it rock by Lil Wayne. I squealed and grabbed amber, making her dance with me. We got a lot of weird stares too. But everyone got up and danced too. I noticed Zacky sitting at the table outside by himself. Poor guy.

“Amber, I’m gonna go get Zacky and make him dance with us.” She looked over at him and laughed. I started to walk over to him.

“Dance with me and amber.” I said pulling him up. He followed behind me. When I got up to amber, she grabbed his hand and we put him in between us. He laughed but continued to dance. We danced to a few more songs before everyone decided to get into a swimsuit and get in the pool. I ran upstairs with amber behind me and into my room.

“Here, you can borrow a swim suit.” I told her leading her to my section of suits I had in my closet. She picked out a Roxy one while I put on a billabong one. I grabbed two billabong towels and went out back to see everyone else out there. I sat my towel on a chair and got in the pool, amber following behind me. Dylan got onto the diving board and jumped in doing a cannon ball. Everyone cheered for some reason. Then that song ‘Single Ladies’ by beyonce` came on.

“Oh my god! I love this song.” Jimmy yelled trying to dance in the pool. Everyone laughed also trying to dance in the pool to the song. We had a great time in the pool. We played chicken. First was jimmy and Leana versus uncle matt and val. Uncle matt got that one. He tripped jimmy under the water. I know you can’t really do that but whatever. Next was amber and Cole versus me and Zacky. I pulled amber’s hair making her fall off Cole’s shoulders. I laughed.

“Victory is mine!” I yelled throwing my fists in the air.

Next went Johnny and lacey versus Brian and Michelle. Brian and Michelle won by Johnny dropping lacey in the water. He’s not that strong. Dylan didn’t want to do it. At about 2:30am, everyone got out of the pool and sat around talking.