Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Shopping!

May 22, 2009 12:30pm
(Leah’s POV)
I awoke to something moving. I opened my eyes to see Zacky next to me sitting up.

“I fell asleep in here?” I asked sitting up. “Looks as so I did.” Zacky laughed.

“Yep, like 10 minutes into the movie.” He replied.

“Sorry about that.” I replied laughing.

He laughed and walked downstairs. I went into my bedroom to hear my shower running. Amber must be taking a shower. I went into my closet and put on an Ed Hardy tee, Roxy shorts, and Etnies. I redid my hair making sure it looked at least half way sexy and grabbed my phone walking downstairs to see jimmy, Johnny, Leana, lacey, uncle matt, Brian, Michelle, Val, and Zacky sitting on the couch.

“Sup guys?” I asked sitting next to Brian.

“Hey.” They all replied tiredly.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some grapes and a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down at the table. Amber soon came in.

“Hey my mom just called me and said I can stay as long as I want. Well actually she said please stay longer.” She said. I laughed.

“Yeah!” I said knuckle bumping with her. She sat down next to me and grabbed some grapes.

“Let’s go shopping today!” I said setting the empty bowl in the sink. She smiled and nodded. We ran upstairs to my room to grab our purses. We walked back downstairs.

“Where are you guys going?” Uncle matt asked just as amber and I were about to walk out the front door.

“Shopping!” I replied.

“Do you mind if we come?” Michelle asked.

“Not at all.” I replied smiling. Brian, Michelle, Zacky, uncle matt, jimmy, Leana, Val, Johnny, and lacey got up and followed us out the door. The first store we went into was Spencer.

“Hey Leah look.” I turned around to see jimmy holding a dildo. I gasped.

“JIMMY! Put that down.” I said smacking it out of his hand. He laughed.

“Kill joy.” He said going over to where Zacky and Brian were. I went over to amber who was looking at posters.

“I hate going shopping with guys around.” I said looking at the posters with her. She giggled. She ended up picking out a new Metallica poster.

“Hey guys! Come here.” I heard Zacky yell over to us. We walked over and saw him pointing on a button that said bull shit.

“Watch what it does!” He said pushing it. ‘Warning, warning, Bull Shit alert!’’ Amber and I busted out into laugher.

“That is so cool. You should get.”I said. He picked it off the shelf. I smiled.

“Hey Guys! Look at me!” Everyone turned around to see jimmy holding two boobs up to his chest.

“Jimmy, come on man!” Johnny said laughing along with everyone else.

“One of you bitches, take a picture of me!” Jimmy said posing. Uncle matt pulled out his digital camera from his pocket and snapped the picture laughing.

“Alright, you guys ready?” Uncle matt asked everyone. We all nodded and headed to hot topic next.

“Look at all these awesome shirts.” I said to amber who agreed. I got 3 The Devil Wears Prada tees, 2 Metallica tees, an Iron Maiden tee, 2 Boys Like Girls tees, and 2 Slipknot tees.

“Damn! We still got the whole store!” Amber said grabbing my hand and taking me in the back of the store where everyone else was.

“Oh, this is so cute!” I said grabbing the Invader Zim wristband. Everyone else had stuff picked out too. We all paid for our things and went to find another store.

“Look! Victoria’s Secret! Let’s go!” Leana said grabbing lacey’s arm. Michelle, amber, Val, and I following them. The guys came in after us. I went over to the boy shorts.

“Aren’t these cute Zacky?” I asked him. He rolled his eyes. I giggled and got 4 pairs, then went over to the tank tops, picking out 3, and then going over to the other girls who were looking at lingerie.

“Ohh, you should get that!” I said pointing to the pink sheer baby doll.

“Really?” Val asked looking at it.

“Yeah totally.” She smiled and picked it up. After another 10 minutes in the store, we payed for our things and walked out with everyone.

“Let’s go to the food court, I’m starving.” Zacky said.

Everyone agreed so we went up to the 3rd floor to the food court. We got our food and sat at a table eating. After we were done eating, we went down to the 2nd floor and into PacSun. I love this store. Everyone bought a butt load of stuff then we decided to call it a day. Brian and Michelle, jimmy and Leana, Johnny and lacey all went to their houses while Zacky, uncle matt, Val, and I went back home.